Thread: Hey All.

Default Hey All.

I don't have too much to say about myself here, but I'll go ahead and share what I can.
    I've been around the interwebs for a while now but never really settled into a site or really worked to accept this part of myself. And here I am.
    A bit about me -
    As my profile would suggest, I am 15. I've actually opened up to a few close friends about who I am, and surprisingly, all I've gotten is positive. It's boosted my confidence to the point where I'm ready to just see what it's all about. Outside of this, I have a life, though. I am a huge, huge, HUGE music fan of just about every genre, from post-hardcore to house to indie. I can usually find something in common with just about anyone. I'm not too hard to get along with, I suppose.
    I am also a HUGE sports fan. Basketball and Golf in particular. If we have any Bulls fans we'll get along quite well
    Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in. It's cool that you're working to embrace this part of you, and I'm glad you've had positive responses from those you've shared with. I know firsthand that the teenage years are often the most difficult time to wrestle with unusual interests. Just remember that what kind of underwear you like is never a coefficient to your worth as a person!