Thread: what to order. first time online.

Default what to order. first time online.

To start out I've never ordered any diapers online. Not that I'm afraid to, I can find and fit into pampers and luvz 6 and 7. But since in 2 weeks I get a weekend alone I want to indulge myself. I was planning on ordering a sample packs from ether bambino or Abu. Just not sure what to get. Any suggestions?

I was leaning towards the bellisemos(sp) and mabey a teddy. Was wondering if the SDK or cushies had any sap in them like the bambinos and if there was any diffrence between the teddys and classicos

use either abuniverse or bambino, bambino ships a lot faster, they both have good samples n stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNy View Post
    use either abuniverse or bambino, bambino ships a lot faster, they both have good samples n stuff.
    Said it before I could. So I'll give it a "me too".

Abena's X-Plus from Magic Medical is also a good choice. Though I tend to also order from bambino's or ABUniverse. Cushies are unique in having that one BIG tape on the sides. Bit pricey though. Abena's are definitely pricey but they hold a heck of a lot. Tena Slips don't quite fit me right.