Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UnderJams

Talking UnderJams

Okay, I want to say this before I get into this. I have looked at similar threads about this, old and new, but.... I feel rather than grave dig, I'd post a new thread.

Today I decided to go to the job centre, after that with some time on my hands I thought I'd go shopping! considering some offers at ASDA (UK Supermarket for peeps who've forgotten) I'd pick up some supplies.

Now usually, I get Drynites and mod them with cottontail's mod (You sir are a genius, if you read this ). I picked up two packs of these 4 each (not a bad deal) some Pullups (which are TINY) and some UnderJams which are 2 for 6 .

Now peeps, have posted that Underjams are a no-go, especially for large people. Myself being big-large-mahusive have stayed away from this hearing about their bad sides. But, after coming home, I tried the PullUps (Which no doubt I'll have to mod). I then tried the Underjams (L/XL) and surprisingly they fit...even without being modded.

Now, here's the twist, these things may fit on your average size AB/TB/whatevers, but... I'm 6ft 7", 44" Hips/Waist (I wear my pants like an 90's gangster) and weigh 144kg... Yup I'm a tank

Sooo yeah, there's no photo's for those asking on a previous thread, but given my postal dimensions, I guess you can get the jist. It seems the sides are now stronger and stretchy-er than before, also a 2 for 6 their a steal

Ooooh Pizza

Last time I tried them the sides were like they were made of paper that rips easy.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffBoss View Post
    Last time I tried them the sides were like they were made of paper that rips easy.
    I guess they've changed in away, granted after a few hours of posting that, they ripped

Me thinks I'll have to mod em, but I'm not surprised considering...my gurth

jennyblue4

I used to try the underjams, too. If you want this kind of pullup, try the GoodNites, At the same size they are a bit bigger and didn't rip that fast on me. (After moving too much they can rip, though)

Can anyone verify that underjams sides have been fixed? I Honestly prefer the way underjams feel over goodnites. Goodnites just seem too thin now from when I first tried them.

Default Re: UnderJams

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Can anyone verify that underjams sides have been fixed? I Honestly prefer the way underjams feel over goodnites. Goodnites just seem too thin now from when I first tried them.
    I just got some UJ's to try since I normally use GN's. The GN's could probably stand up to a couple of days of wear and just get a little loose. The UJ's don't last a single night without ripping. It isn't the seam that rips but the fabric itself that falls apart. The UJ's also are cut about a half inch lower in the waist which isn't good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroh View Post
    I guess they've changed in away, granted after a few hours of posting that, they ripped

Me thinks I'll have to mod em, but I'm not surprised considering...my gurth
    Yep. I don't know about other people, but my experience is that they will stretch into next week, but they wear out very quickly. I typically use them as stuffers, as their absorbency is superb. ^_^

I noticed they are making Pull-Ups now that fit me, as well as the Goodnites, Underjams, DryNites, and more, but I also have a MUCH smaller frame than you @Iroh...I'm only 5'9"/135 with 30" waist so I can pretty much wear any of the large sized baby diapers. However, back to the point, I have noticed those "new" underjams and they are nice n comfy in a bigger size.

nanashidesu

underjams seem to stretch a lot, but the strength isn't there... they need to increase durability of the sides

The stretch on Underjams is pretty good and better than Goodnites in my opinion. The catch is within a few hours, the sides rip. I've never had the sides of the Goodnites rip.

Now, if somehow, the stretch of Underjams could be combined with Goodnites durability and slightly larger size...that'd be a pretty good pull-up.