Default for a AB starter

what are some of the most important things an AB needs:
    i got - A bottle and a paciifer that i user all the time

i want -
    onezie - ?? where can i get one
    sleeper - ??
    what else ???

also,
    any recomendation on wearing in public for the first time?

Okay well if you're looking for a bunch of baby items to have as a tb, I would get diapers, pacis, plushies, bottles, sippy cups, bibs, footed pjs, baby clothes such as onezie, a crib, and stuff like that. If you were to go online to somewhere like Target or Walmart, you could go to the baby section online, find what all they have, and then look online to see if theirs an adult version of it. Now just know that because its adult stuff, it will be mostly custom made, and expencive. Now for places to go....

For Diapers:
    Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!

For Onzies, and baby clothes I'd go to ebay. They have nice stuff for reasonable prices.

adult onezie, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

eBay Seller: mslorainex: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

For PJs

Jumpin Jammerz

And for other things like cups, pacis, etc. You can find those online at Walmart and Target.

As far as recomendation for wearing in public. Well if you don't mind or care what others think, I'd say wear if you'd like. I myself wouldn't really do it, but If I was to wear in public, I'd have a onsie set. Like the shirt and shorts so its not as noticable. Heres a picture of what I mean.

~christhefur~
    Last edited by RubixFox; 03-Nov-2008 at 00:05.

Yeah that was the item I bidded on. I was outbidded sadly at the last minute. The maker will be making another one for me though soon. You can find a lot onesie sets on ebay if you know where to look.

~christhefur~

the bambinio diapers look cute and comfy - but a bit pricey...
    rite now i wear molicares.. or abi-forms

Yeah they're a little on the pricey side. I wear depends myself, but that's what I would get if I was going to do some baby shopping. Now molicares, depends, and stuff like that should be avaliable at Walmart. I know depends are. It would save you shipping, and it would be cheaper in most cases.

~christehfur~

Quote Originally Posted by Christhefur View Post
    Okay well if you're looking for a bunch of baby items to have as a tb, I would get diapers, pacis, plushies, bottles, sippy cups, bibs, footed pjs, baby clothes such as onezie, a crib, and stuff like that. If you were to go online to somewhere like Target or Walmart, you could go to the baby section online, find what all they have, and then look online to see if theirs an adult version of it. Now just know that because its adult stuff, it will be mostly custom made, and expencive. Now for places to go....

For Diapers:
    Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!

For Onzies, and baby clothes I'd go to ebay. They have nice stuff for reasonable prices.

adult onezie, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

eBay Seller: mslorainex: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

For PJs

Jumpin Jammerz

And for other things like cups, pacis, etc. You can find those online at Walmart and Target.

As far as recomendation for wearing in public. Well if you don't mind or care what others think, I'd say wear if you'd like. I myself wouldn't really do it, but If I was to wear in public, I'd have a onsie set. Like the shirt and shorts so its not as noticable. Heres a picture of what I mean.

~christhefur~
    OMG!! all thoes sites have stuff i want T.T
    Cant wait ill i has the money.

And what do you mean by wear in public? Wear baby clothes or diapers?

For onesies if you google "adult body shirt" you'll find a lot of onesie sellers (you can also add snap crotch to the search to narrow it down a bit more). As a small person, I prefer the gabby's ones sold by adultclothdiaper.com

And I don't know about anyone else's experiences, but when Onesie shopping, be cautious of a seller or vendor named Sybil. She was the one running the Onesie shop in that bogus AB Mall that never send my items.

It might have been the Mall's fault, but still, be aware, yo.