Thread: My M4's arrived :D

jj2jjj

Default My M4's arrived :D

My M4's finally arrived from Incontinence choice. Been dying to try Abena M4's for a while and even more so since the last time I ordered they weren't even M4's... :P (Check my recent thread)

I was hoping they were plastic backed but no, cloth I quite enjoy cloth but I'm not sure how sustainable they are in the long time seeing as the outside always seems wet with moisture. Still, looking forward to trying my Abenas

Default Re: My M4's arrived :D

You should of went with XP Medical. They have both cloth backed and plastic backed plus free shipping.

Anywho congrats on your success!

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You should of went with XP Medical. They have both cloth backed and plastic backed plus free shipping.

Anywho congrats on your success!

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
    I was told IC had Plastic backed too and seeing as it wasn't named premium on the site I thought I was going with PB. Oh well, will check out XP Medical next time However I must say IC's customer service was great. The order was meant to arrive yesterday but the courier couldn't find my house. Gave IC a call, they sorted it out and within a half hour the items were here

IC definitely had plastic backed a month ago because I got some from there. Sad to see they've all gone now

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    IC definitely had plastic backed a month ago because I got some from there. Sad to see they've all gone now
    Congrats. Im going to order some diapers tomarrow when my money gets on my debit card.

so what do you have to do now to make sure you get plastic backed? It's going to be awhile before I order again but this is worrysome. Are they still being manufactured?

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    I was told IC had Plastic backed too and seeing as it wasn't named premium on the site I thought I was going with PB. Oh well, will check out XP Medical next time However I must say IC's customer service was great. The order was meant to arrive yesterday but the courier couldn't find my house. Gave IC a call, they sorted it out and within a half hour the items were here
    That's great maybe you found another good caring company that takes care of all of their customers. Usually when people find a company that gives good service they stick to it and spread reputation about them and that can also work in the favor for us against a company with bad customer service. Too bad ADISC doesn't have a supplier rating system, I din't know of any websites like that, but would be good for references.

*Edit, Just loooked up incontinence choice and realized that they were in the UK, XP is in the US. Sorry for any confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    so what do you have to do now to make sure you get plastic backed? It's going to be awhile before I order again but this is worrysome. Are they still being manufactured?
    They're no longer being manufactured; the only way to get them is to find a place that still has old stock left. Looks like Incontinence Choice just ran out of theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

For UK and Europe people looking for an alternative to plastic backed Abenas, I'm finding the Euron Super Plus match up as equivalent to M3/L3. They're not quite as absorbent as M4s but they're not far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    They're no longer being manufactured; the only way to get them is to find a place that still has old stock left. Looks like Incontinence Choice just ran out of theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

For UK and Europe people looking for an alternative to plastic backed Abenas, I'm finding the Euron Super Plus match up as equivalent to M3/L3. They're not quite as absorbent as M4s but they're not far behind.
    Saveexpress ohwe.de sells Abena M4 and other Abena diapers with plastic back, and they ship worldwide :-)