Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello, I'm new here and would love to meet new people. Alittle bit about me:
    I am 21 year old female. I consider myself an adult baby. I love dolls, hello kitty, dora, and coloring.
    Apart from being an AB I enjoy listening to music, taking long walks, going shopping, and being with my beloved cat.
    Thats all I can think of. Just message me if you would like to know more. I hope to get to meet some of you and be able to fit in and feel safe here.

Hey Cherub! Welcome to the forums! Just to let you know, you have to meet certain criteria in order to communicate privately.. it doesn't take more than a few days... all you have to do is hang out and post a bit on the forums. This is a safety feature really in place to keep the forums a cleaner place.

So you like long walks? Pina coladas and getting getting caught in the rain? I don't like dolls much... I play with action figures... but I do like to play house sometimes!!! ;-)

I love cats sooooo much.... sadly my top cat is gone... and part of my soul. I like to think I infused my soul into him... I dunno.. I am crazy I guess.

What kinds of music do you like? I really like... well anything.... but I have been listening to a lot of deadmau5 lately... and that new gangnam style song... lol....

Again, Welcome!

- Mitchy

Welcome to the site

I have 2 cats back up north where I used to live. My mother and her partner are taking care of them well, but I just feel sad that the place I am currently living doesn't allow pets.