Thread: im new to adisc

Default im new to adisc

hello guys/girls. how are we all?

name is mark im from melbourne AUS, am 21. i love the feeling of being in a nappy/diaper, but i dont ever mess very very occasionally wet. i am a fanatic motorsport and collingwood FC fan.

im single and STRAIGHT!!!! [Removed]
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 12-Oct-2012 at 07:22. Reason: ADISC is not a dating site.

Quote Originally Posted by markd91 View Post

name is mark im from melbourne AUS, am 21. i love the feeling of being in a nappy/diaper, but i dont ever mess very very occasionally wet. i am a fanatic motorsport and collingwood FC fan.

Hey Mark, Welcome to ADISC!

This is a great website to meet friends, share experiences, get ideas, offer/receive support for others going through a hard time, or just have fun talking about everything from diapers and pacifiers to politics, gaming and computers.

But.... it is not a dating site. While you are more than welcome to join in the fun and look for friends, please don't expect to find a partner or lover here. That's not really why we are here.

That being said, Welcome! and I hope you enjoy it here.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I'm a big motorsports guy myself--F1 and ALMS sportscar mostly. Are you a Mark Webber fan?

Hi Mark Welcome to ADISC.

So what is your favorite motorsports? Well I'm into Endurance Race(Le Mans, Nurburgring, sometimes ALMS), Drifting of course especially D1GP I like how Japanese manage it so that the program can be fun, Rally I'm not say that I'm really into them but I love to see old ones especially from Group B era.

Well I hope you enjoy ADISC and make some new friends here.

I have to ask; Ford or Holden? Traditionally I've been a Holden fan, but recently I've been liking Ford more. Also, what do you think of the update to the v8 supercar format?

im a craig lowndes fan, ford or holden doesnt bother me really. and i work for mercedes so with their arrival into v8supercars im quiet excited...

Oh nice. Yeah Craig Lowndes can drive. I'm not too sure about the new format. Seems kinda strange... Sweet job working for Merc?

LilPrincessJessica

Hey there Mark! I just started here today, but let me tell you, this site is amazing!!

Pacilover14

Hi! I'm new here myself but welcome! This is actually a pretty great site. I hope you like it here!