Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello All,

My name is Ella and I am an online Mommy to a sissy adult baby. I have been involved in the AB community for many years and have to say that with the exception of a few, I have enjoyed making many friends. I have done a lot of writing on my blog regarding adult babies and how kind, caring, and loving the community is and I am happy to be a part of it.

Kind Regards,

Ella

Hello, welcome to ADISC. Not a diaper wearer yourself?

Hello and welcome! It's very nice to see a caretaker come to our site, such an kind and understanding lot.

Well, enough on that then, would you mind telling us a tad about yourself? What are your interests. Have you any hobbies or favorite activities? What wonderful mysteries are there to miss Whispers?

Hello, Ella, and welcome! How might we find your blog?

Hello Bach...you will find my blog at the following location: Being Mummy

I have not written for some time as I was away but will be posting again very soon!

Kind Regards,

Ella

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Hello and welcome! It's very nice to see a caretaker come to our site, such an kind and understanding lot.

Well, enough on that then, would you mind telling us a tad about yourself? What are your interests. Have you any hobbies or favorite activities? What wonderful mysteries are there to miss Whispers?
    Hello Goofy,

I have been a caregiver/Mummy for many years and find the AB/Sissy community to be one of the most wonderful places to be connected to. I am a straight female and live in the NE part of the U.S. My interests are reading classic literature, listening to music from various genre's (not a fan of rap or heavy/death metal...sorry), and I love to write. I enjoy making new friends online as I believe you just cannot have too many friends in this life!! I love Spring and Autumn the most and I am happiest knowing that my friends and family are healthy and doing well. My motto is: "You have two choices each day you awaken, you can choose to be loving and happy or you can choose to be hateful and grouchy...I choose to love and be happy!" Have a glorious day!

Kind Regards,

Ella

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    Hello, welcome to ADISC. Not a diaper wearer yourself?
    Thank you for the 'welcome'. No, I am not a diaper wearer...I never felt a desire to wear them. I became involved with the AB community because of a few search words I used many years ago. I entered the words baby, adoption, and mommy as I was helping a friend find an adoption agency and within the results on the 2nd or 3rd page I saw "adult baby". I was intrigued and thus began my education of the AB community which I fell in love with and have been involved with for many years.

Kind Regards,

Ella

Welcome Ella!!!!!
    It's really great to see a caregiver such as yourself!!!!! I have considered that side of myself as well even though I am more of a child. Being a child though I know exactly what a little one wants and needs and I think I would really enjoy being able to share love and comfort like that with someone.... because that is what it's all about.

People can't see past the whole diaper and well, "acting" thing. They get freaked out by it and don't understand it. ( Such as my wife!!!! GRRRR!!!! ) I do get why others react poorly to us... but it's a terrible shame. All we really want is love, affection, kindness... like any child...

Oh!

And one of the #1 needs is a basic need for acceptance.

You see it all over the forum all the time. Everyone is always trying to ask, should I tell so and so.... the primary reason is a child like urge to feel accepted. Which is completely normal and natural... but if I could say one thing to all the littles out there it would be this one biggie:

Accept yourself!!!! How can you expect anyone else to accept you if you are lurking in the shadows and questioning your own actions?

Anyway, welcome again! We like to get to know everyone here... Any hobbies? What's your favorite movie? What kind of music do you like? What are these classics you like to read? I dunno, like what makes you, YOU? hehe! :giggle:

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Welcome Ella!!!!!
    It's really great to see a caregiver such as yourself!!!!! I have considered that side of myself as well even though I am more of a child. Being a child though I know exactly what a little one wants and needs and I think I would really enjoy being able to share love and comfort like that with someone.... because that is what it's all about.

People can't see past the whole diaper and well, "acting" thing. They get freaked out by it and don't understand it. ( Such as my wife!!!! GRRRR!!!! ) I do get why others react poorly to us... but it's a terrible shame. All we really want is love, affection, kindness... like any child...

Oh!

And one of the #1 needs is a basic need for acceptance.

You see it all over the forum all the time. Everyone is always trying to ask, should I tell so and so.... the primary reason is a child like urge to feel accepted. Which is completely normal and natural... but if I could say one thing to all the littles out there it would be this one biggie:

Accept yourself!!!! How can you expect anyone else to accept you if you are lurking in the shadows and questioning your own actions?

Anyway, welcome again! We like to get to know everyone here... Any hobbies? What's your favorite movie? What kind of music do you like? What are these classics you like to read? I dunno, like what makes you, YOU? hehe! :giggle:
    Hello BabyMitchy,

Thank you for the welcome...I am happy to be here. Hmm, about me? Well let's see, I listen to just about any kind of music except death metal, hard rock, and rap...probably an 'age thing' lol. Favorite movie?....there are so many...You've Got Mail, The Man In The Iron Mask, How To Train Your Dragon, all of the Harry Potter movies...I don't watch horror of any kind (well except for Dark Shadows...Johnny Depp was incredible in that!)...the list goes on and on...The Classics I love to read are Dickens: A Christmas Carol: Oliver Twist, Jane Austin: Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Shakespeare: Everything, Aleandre Dumas: The Three Musketeers, The Count of Monte Cristo, Lewis Carroll: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass, John Steinbeck: The Grapes of Wrath....again, the list goes on... Hobbies? I love being in the kitchen baking and cooking for loved ones and friends, I create my own Holiday cards, and collect antiques. I am a natural nurturer so taking care of Adult Babies and Adult Sissy Babies was a very natural thing for me. That is just about everything that makes me..ME. )

Ella