• Graduate School

10 28.57%
  • Other (Explain)

5 14.29%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Workplace / College / University

Default Workplace / College / University

What are your plans for the future?

Dropout - You don't have, and you don't plan on getting your highschool degree.

Workplace - You have / will have a highschool degree, and plan on going right into the workforce.

College / Trade School - It's called different things, but you basically get a diploma, and go into a trade. (Y'know, like those commercials you see on television? Teachers Assistant, Medical Office Technician, 3D Animation etc..) It's also called a 'Career College'

University - You have / will have an undergraduate (bachelors) degree of some sort.

Grad School - You have/will receive a graduate degree (doctorate).

This is just for your goals or what you have already. So for example, if you don't even have highschool yet, but you plan to go to University, then choose University, not Highschool.

Well, since I'm already at university, I suppose it'd be a good idea to get an undergraduate degree. Ideally after then I'd like to work, but if I have to I'll get a postgraduate degree.

I already have an undergraduate degree, though I would like some day to go on to grad school for something, I'm not sure what at this point but maybe someday.

Well I am aiming to get an MEng (Masters of Engineering) as an undergraduate degree. I need to get a Masters to then work towards becoming a chartered engineer, bachelors isn't good enough. As for a doctorate, I'm not sure I'll go for that. But I definitely want to become a chartered engineer after my degree, as such I have put other, and not university.

Butterfly Mage

I have a college degree. If I would have known that I'd have a career in law enforcement, I probably would have taken Criminal Justice instead of Mathematics. But then, hindsight is 20/20.

No college degree for me... just working. The money is okay at the moment... maybe I'll go back and finish college in a few years... get a business degree or something that I can actually use in the real world.

I'm in college...And I plan to be until I get a good degree and I get RICH Muhahaha =3

Perhaps a masters or maybe a doctorate after that... I'm not sure yet, I don't know what I plan on doing for a living.

Thats another good question, do you know what your doing? Or are you just taking general studies if you're in school?