Thread: Merry merry meet!

Red face Merry merry meet!

Hiya! The name's Em. Juuuust Em! Or... BADWOLF! (Any Doctor Who fans out here? :P)

I'm here because... welp, I love diapers! And pacifiers, and cartoons, and anything that takes me back to a simpler time really. C: I'm also a "part-time" furry/diaperfur/babyfur. Mostly I just like to draw the art. :P

Besides my fetishes and not-so-mainstream interests, I'm a giant reader. Everyone says I've read more books than I've eaten meals in my life. I'm completely and utterly obsessed with my fandoms like Doctor Who (Obviousllyyyy~), Sherlock, My Little Pony (FiM), Portal and Half-Life (Yay Valve!), Slender/Marble Hornets... All that good stuff!

I'm pretty darn gay (lol). I have a lovely long-distance girlfriend. I'm ready to graduate high school already and go to college to get a linguistics degree. So that's me, basically!

So yeah, nice to finally be diving in. Hope to get along with you folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post
    (Any Doctor Who fans out here? :P)
    *Raises hand*

11 is my doctor. I became a convert in late 2010 but I've only watched nine of the Doctors so far. I still need to see 2, 6, and 7. (Youtube clips don't count. There are episodes for sale at Best Buy but I have to budget out)

welp, I love diapers!

Ditto, though my times were far from simple.

You say "Merry Meet" in your intro title. Are you Wiccan, or do you follow Wicca? Are you from the UK or do you just like British television?

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    *Raises hand*

11 is my doctor. I became a convert in late 2010 but I've only watched nine of the Doctors so far. I still need to see 2, 6, and 7. (Youtube clips don't count. There are episodes for sale at Best Buy but I have to budget out)

Ditto, though my times were far from simple.

You say "Merry Meet" in your intro title. Are you Wiccan, or do you follow Wicca? Are you from the UK or do you just like British television?
    Wooh! I started watching 9 last summer. Been hooked ever since! I'm really going through withdrawals since it isn't coming back since Christmas! (wah!) I might just start watching Classic Who to fill the void.

Well, no, I wouldn't label myself as a Wiccan specifically. I grew up in a very big Pagan family though, so that's just the way I've said hello since childhood I suppose. My g-ma says that " 'Hello' don't tell people you're happy to see them." So merry meet it is. Hehehe!

And nope, I'm about as Texan as they come. But I definitely like more british TV than American.

Hi Badwolf. Welcome to ADISC. You may want to check out this group,http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/401-doctor-who.html. Take care.

Hello!

Much as I can't stand MLP, I'll welcome you anyway. >> /tease

I hope you enjoy your stay here! The religiously eclectic always seem spice up a topic.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again~ (Though I'm more Animist than Pagan, and certainly not Wiccan.)