Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you saw someone you recognized

Question If you saw someone you recognized

If you saw someone in public that you recognized from Adisc or a similar site would you approach them?

What would you say?

Just curious..

(I guess the main reason I am asking is because I keep hoping I will be noticed while I am out. I would love someone to just find me out there as silly as that may be....)

well first i depends if i would be alone or not because how to explain to people you know this person?
    and secondly i would just say great to meeet you in person and talk the same as here

If someone recognized me from ADISC, I would be super scared. Since only three people on ADISC have seen a picture of me.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    If someone recognized me from ADISC, I would be super scared. Since only three people on ADISC have seen a picture of me.
    I am finding that the kid in me is pretty aggressive and brave.

Well yeah meeting on purpose is something also... when that happens though....
    I would imagine it's a bit awkward with age differences also, I see myself as a much older child that still has the same special needs as the younger ones. I'm not gonna give up my Nintendo, no way!

But yeah I mainly mean if I was at work and someone totally recognized me I would be thrilled to have them (be brave) and say HEY! I know you..... etc. :wink:

Well.... I don't know I mean probably I never meet someone from ADISC here(If someone still don't know I'm from Indonesia). But still you don't know what is going happen in your life maybe someday I have chance to visit Europe or States or Aus and NZ.

If I recognised them from a photograph I saw online: I'd probably try to approach them without startling them (somehow)

If they are like me and put themselves out there with full face shots they are probably fairly confident and it will be hard to scare them.
    I mean...
    It's pretty much an open invitation to say hello. :evil grin:

I would if the person is alone and there is not too many people around, but i probably would't have the b**ls for it....