Thread: New to Adisc, testing bambino

Default New to Adisc, testing bambino

So hey all, been lurking here a bit, but am more surprised there is even a forum on this subject. Glad to see so many people OK with the whole aspect of ab/dl.

I've been a dl since I was very young, 2-3 probably. Parents tell me stories of odd things I used to do, but I eventually figured it out. Anyways, I've been on the wagon for a few years, but with my new medication and recent family issues, I fell off. I bought 1 of each of the bambino's in the m/l combo packs, as well as the quaddro boosters. If you have ANY questions about them, I can help anyone.

HumanBeing

Welcome to ADSIC!

So what do you think of the Bambinos so far?

Quote Originally Posted by 9492309 View Post
    So hey all, been lurking here a bit, but am more surprised there is even a forum on this subject. Glad to see so many people OK with the whole aspect of ab/dl.

I've been a dl since I was very young, 2-3 probably. Parents tell me stories of odd things I used to do, but I eventually figured it out. Anyways, I've been on the wagon for a few years, but with my new medication and recent family issues, I fell off. I bought 1 of each of the bambino's in the m/l combo packs, as well as the quaddro boosters. If you have ANY questions about them, I can help anyone.
    Welcome! How do you like to use your boosters? I like to place one all the way towards the back of the diaper and then one all the way towards the front, that way I get extra front-to-back protection, with some extra protection in the middle.