Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: and now for something completely different....hi

Default and now for something completely different....hi

Heya,

I'm so thrilled to find others like me, maybe I'm not such a special snowflake after all. I'm a littlefur and looking forward to making new furry friends and other friends too.

I dig horror movies and loud music with scuzzy guitar riffs. I love stories.

Trix is my favorite breakfast cereal (cuz its FurKidz!) And I cry whenever I watch Edward Scissor hands.

I'm not really sure what else to put here but...hi

Hey there, welcome to the group. Yes, you still are a special snowflake, we all are. You just found the right field to be in !!

I see that your from Charleston, cool ! Im up in Charlotte. I also like Trix, but also prefer Cocoa Puffs, Lucky Charms, and Capt'n Crunch.

TTYL !!

David

Hey! Judging from the intro title, a Monty Python fan? "And now for something completely different; a man with three buttocks!

Quote Originally Posted by prettylilbeast View Post
    Heya,

I'm so thrilled to find others like me, maybe I'm not such a special snowflake after all. I'm a littlefur and looking forward to making new furry friends and other friends too.

I dig horror movies and loud music with scuzzy guitar riffs. I love stories.

Trix is my favorite breakfast cereal (cuz its FurKidz!) And I cry whenever I watch Edward Scissor hands.

I'm not really sure what else to put here but...hi
    Hi prettylilbeast Welcome to ADISC.

Hey another furry *give a Leopard hug* welcome to the pack here. So what if your fursona though? Mine is a Javan Leopard and I already commission someone to make my Fursona art.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and make some new friends here.

regressedneutrino

Welcome!

As Kiwidl already pointed out: the title might suggest that you're a fan of Monty Python (though it could of course be a coincidence). Are You? There's nothing quite like a bit of excellent British humor.

@DONeill Thanks for the first welcome and I'm originally from Durham NC. Lucky Charms are cool too, its like candy bits stuck in cereal. Can't beat that.

@Kiwidl I've only seen a few Monty Pythons but I loved the ones I watched

@Archer I'm a dog (Newfoundland is the breed I most identify with) my avatar is cocker spaniel but its must a temp picture I thought was cute. I love leopards! If something is made in leopard print I most likely own and wear it.

@regressedneutrino Yes I love British Humor. Have you seen Black Books? Its a great T.V series I've just gotten into.

I haven't seen black books, but it's been on tv here, and some of my friends watch it. Have you seen Blackadder? Possibly the original of the British comedy shows.

I smell a smelly smell that smells...smelly. >> And it's not me.

Welcome to ADISC! :3 Glad to see another YGOTAS fan, we'll probably get along swell.

Do you play any video games? /random

Welcome! I also love horror films, which is your favorite ?

princesscutie

I like your puppy!