Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wacky NFL Team Standings 2012.

Default Wacky NFL Team Standings 2012.

Ok, I am from MN but I am a huge Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers fan. But since I am from MN, I also tend to check in on the Vikings. Who by some unknown magical ability are 4-1 this year and the Packers fall to 2-3. What how did this happen. So how is your favorite team doing? Happy? Sad? Don't care? The Cardinals are also 4-1 and the Saints are 1-4. So?

It is all about NCAA, and yes, I am very happy with my team so far.

I'm a 49ers/rams fan (yes, same exact division I know shut up.)

Anyways the last two week's the 49ers have preformed very well, when they faced the vikings they had no reason solid to lose that game or as badly as they did. But they've made up for it in the last two weeks. Especially yesterday vs the Bills.

Also let's not forget the packers should be 3 and 2 for that win they got robbed from the Seahawks. Sad it took that whole event/game for the NFL to finally give official refs good pay for a part time job. Even with playoffs and such its only what 20 weeks out of a year?

I'm a Chargers fan, we lost to the Saints last night which sucks, but we're 3-2 and topping our division. We normally start pretty bad too, so by all accounts i'm quite happy with how we've started.

Default Re: Wacky NFL Team Standings 2012.

In my mind, I see the Pack as 3-2 (obviously unofficially) due to the stupendous call with the seahawks. They just clayed like crap the 2nd half this week, though.

It just seems we can NOT cattch any breaks this year, though... =/

Every team except the saints I feel doesnt quite deserve their standings. But what can you do its the end of the Mayan calender and the Vikings will win the super bowl. haha. just kidding.

Default Re: Wacky NFL Team Standings 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Every team except the saints I feel doesnt quite deserve their standings. But what can you do its the end of the Mayan calender and the Vikings will win the super bowl. haha. just kidding.
    More Saints bashing going on about the bounty accusations placed against the Saints is a bit unfair. The bounties as they are called have always taken place in practically every pro/collegiate/high school sport. Everyone acts like the Saints were the first team to have some sort of bounty whether it is money or to get an advantage in a game. All of a sudden Goodell (league president) starts making accusations when a few big hits have been made. BUT no other team ever made big hits to any of their opponents Bounty or no bounty.

Its pretty much wrong to say that the Saints deserve a bad record. Everytime someone on your favorite team lays out a player because of a big hit then that'll be considered a bounty hit.

In the future, Roger Goodell will eventually put flags on the players' waists and ban tackling all together. Not even 2 hand touch because that will be considered intent to injure someone.

I can't wait until Goodell is out of the NFL because the game is becoming more pansier every year. The rules that he has placed are terrible. No more hurry up offense until an 80 year old referee can catch up to the line of scrimmage to place the ball down and then run 10 yards behind the furthest player in the backfield. Excessive celebrations rule that are sometimes abused after emotional moments in a game. It will be a great day to get him out of the office.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Buffalo fan here but I gave up following them in the late 90s after they kept blowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    More Saints bashing going on about the bounty accusations placed against the Saints is a bit unfair. The bounties as they are called have always taken place in practically every pro/collegiate/high school sport. Everyone acts like the Saints were the first team to have some sort of bounty whether it is money or to get an advantage in a game. All of a sudden Goodell (league president) starts making accusations when a few big hits have been made. BUT no other team ever made big hits to any of their opponents Bounty or no bounty.

Its pretty much wrong to say that the Saints deserve a bad record. Everytime someone on your favorite team lays out a player because of a big hit then that'll be considered a bounty hit.

In the future, Roger Goodell will eventually put flags on the players' waists and ban tackling all together. Not even 2 hand touch because that will be considered intent to injure someone.

I can't wait until Goodell is out of the NFL because the game is becoming more pansier every year. The rules that he has placed are terrible. No more hurry up offense until an 80 year old referee can catch up to the line of scrimmage to place the ball down and then run 10 yards behind the furthest player in the backfield. Excessive celebrations rule that are sometimes abused after emotional moments in a game. It will be a great day to get him out of the office.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
    No I have always hated the saints they have always been bad, no I mean terrible. The thing about the bounty system is that you are right they weren't the first team to have a bounty system but I guarantee that they are the first to make one to get out of like 40-50 years of sucking. The fact that they wanted so much to win they developed a bounty system to win is disgusting to me. But that is not the reason for that I am praising god that they are 1-4. I am happy that they are back where they were every year besides 2009.

I'm probably the only Cleveland Browns fan- don't kncok it- I grew up on the Browns and decided to stay with the team when we recieved our current 'expansion' Browns- to be honest I am not surprised we're sucking up the joint with a 0-5 record and I do not see that getting better. UGH. It's hard being a Browns fan, I get a lot of flak from 'Steelers fans'- those who are not true Pittsburgh fans but those who barnacled themselves to the team cause they win.

I am only hoping we won't be the worst team in the league when the season is over this year. It'd be too depressing again... like I said, I am LOYAL to the Browns and sitting on my desk next to my laptop is an autographed Browns helmet I have. I sure as shit ain't no bandwagon fan. GO BROWNS!

WildThing121675