Thread: A fun day out with my friend

Default A fun day out with my friend

A couple months ago me and my friend decide to go to the air and space museum in diapers. We had a true play date. I had a lot of fun going back to a place I haven't been to since I was little.

My friend was nice enough to give me a Teddy Bambino to wear and I was amazed at how.. amazing it felt since I was used to store bought diapers. i actually waddled a little while walking through the museum.

What were your experiences with a diapered friend?

I've gone shopping diapered with a DL friend before and that's pretty much it. It was pretty fun (I used an Abena M3). I wattled a little bit here and there and he said he could here me crinkle a little bit. It was fun and I'd do it again (maybe next time do a funner activity, that museum sounds awesome), but personally I prefer to wear at home where I can be blatant about wearing it (as in wear only a t-shirt or some pjs over it) and relax, but I like changing it up now and then.

Default Re: A fun day out with my friend

T_T I have no diaper friends...

Although, the only person who I've told IRL has shown some interest in it, enough to ask me to give him one to try...

I wish I could say I have but I haven't. It would be really cool to become good friends with someone that are able to hang out wearing diapers. Just to be there for each other and support each other, you know?

It could be like, yeah, I got a diapy on. So wut?!

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDL View Post
    A couple months ago me and my friend decide to go to the air and space museum in diapers. We had a true play date. I had a lot of fun going back to a place I haven't been to since I was little.

My friend was nice enough to give me a Teddy Bambino to wear and I was amazed at how.. amazing it felt since I was used to store bought diapers. i actually waddled a little while walking through the museum.

What were your experiences with a diapered friend?
    Yep! I too went went to the Air and Space museum with a friend a few months ago. I wore a Bambino Teddy that lasted the whole day, and I even gave him one! Naturally, he loved it
    Our stories are so similar

That was truly a fun day. We should do that again over winter break!

DrunknFox

I love hearing these stories!

Back in April, a friend of mine who lives in NorCal let me come visit. But his parents didn't want us getting diapered up, so we went to San Francisco for the day. He actually put an M4 on in the back of my car on the top of a parking structure, and I later put one on in a public bathroom. It was thrilling! We didn't actually use the diapers until we went to an electronics store a few towns over. We walked around and peed looking at stuff!
    He came down here in July, and we wore openly in my house, us being home alone. We'd walk up the park and I'd pee in front of him (in my diaper, of course). Such a thrill!

The thrill of wearing diapers with someone is like none other!

kainfx

im happy for you having a friend to share your diaperfetisch with, sadly i dont have this experiences, because noone in real life knows that i wear them

Zomg air and space musem seems like a popular place to wear! I've been there once 2 years ago with a friend padded!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunknFox View Post
    I love hearing these stories!

Back in April, a friend of mine who lives in NorCal let me come visit. But his parents didn't want us getting diapered up, so we went to San Francisco for the day. He actually put an M4 on in the back of my car on the top of a parking structure, and I later put one on in a public bathroom. It was thrilling! We didn't actually use the diapers until we went to an electronics store a few towns over. We walked around and peed looking at stuff!
    He came down here in July, and we wore openly in my house, us being home alone. We'd walk up the park and I'd pee in front of him (in my diaper, of course). Such a thrill!

The thrill of wearing diapers with someone is like none other!
    I'll second that Fun experiences indeed!