Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Powder

Default Baby Powder

The next time I go out to get diapers I was thinking of getting some baby powder too. The only problem is I have no idea how to put it on! Do I just kind of squirt it around the diaper area or do I put it in the diaper? How much do I use? Also, I sometimes use Desitin (diaper rash cream), can I use it with baby powder and/or which one should I put on first. Any answers, advice, or experiences would be very much appreciated!

you can use baby powder with destin, just put however much baby powder you want to use on you

Quote Originally Posted by Dbannn View Post
    The next time I go out to get diapers I was thinking of getting some baby powder too. The only problem is I have no idea how to put it on! Do I just kind of squirt it around the diaper area or do I put it in the diaper? How much do I use? Also, I sometimes use Desitin (diaper rash cream), can I use it with baby powder and/or which one should I put on first. Any answers, advice, or experiences would be very much appreciated!
    You can use baby powder on its own, open the top and sprinkle some on you and rub it around. Don't shake it too much or you end up with a bunch all over you. If you are doing your crack then make sure you have the diaper under you, raise your legs and then sprinkle more on you and then rub it around. When I put it on someone I have the advantage of seeing what I'm doing, you'll have to judge for yourself and learn by experience how much to put on. Remember baby powder smells, a great smell, but still smells so if you are trying to keep this a secret then don't be liberal with it or use it only when you are not going to be around people. Also keep in mind it's a powder and will spread around if you shake the container too much.

Put just enough that it absorbs swet and smells good but not to much to wear when you do pee it doesn't mud up.

I sprinkle it on my shaved area and rub it in. Also in my crack and cheeks. I do this lying on my open diaper before I tape up.

I would say simply sprinkle the baby powder over your crotch and in between your checks just enough to cover it lightly. Then rub it in so it covers your diapered area well.

Also be sure to have your diaper spread out underneath you before you powder yourself. Baby powder has a sweet but rather powerful scent, and the last thing you need is to have it linger in the carpet for any visitor to smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    I would say simply sprinkle the baby powder over your crotch and in between your checks just enough to cover it lightly. Then rub it in so it covers your diapered area well.

Also be sure to have your diaper spread out underneath you before you powder yourself. Baby powder has a sweet but rather powerful scent, and the last thing you need is to have it linger in the carpet for any visitor to smell.

For baby powder it's just easier to sprinkle a slight layer into the diaper front to back. Get some on the center leg gathers too as it would cut down or stop chaffing.

Also some people (such as my dad) use baby powder after a shower to help dry off. It's not nearly as strong or distinct as baby lotion anyways though you could just claim you use that on rough feet? Baby oil can be used to clean of some computer parts, possibly CPU's from thermal paste.

Diaper rash cream however not sure you can explain away that.

Baby powder,there's something in the smell which makes you smell very babyish,if I wear Terry totalling and plastic pants I liberally sprinkle over the nappy before pinning and if I wear a disposable one I lay it flat and sprinkle liberally top to bottom and then tape up.enjoy.

HumanBeing

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    For baby powder it's just easier to sprinkle a slight layer into the diaper front to back. Get some on the center leg gathers too as it would cut down or stop chaffing.

Also some people (such as my dad) use baby powder after a shower to help dry off. It's not nearly as strong or distinct as baby lotion anyways though you could just claim you use that on rough feet? Baby oil can be used to clean of some computer parts, possibly CPU's from thermal paste.

Diaper rash cream however not sure you can explain away that.
    My sister uses diaper rash cream for her eczema sometimes.

One "excuse" I have for wearing diapers is there's something about the skin right up there on my inner thighs, with skin rubbing on skin I get rashes on both surfaces really easy. Leak Guards FTW. But I keep that area well-powdered too which also helps.

Large amounts of powder won't get along well with wetness, keep that in mind.