Thread: I finally subscribed to The Alex Jones Show!!

Default I finally subscribed to The Alex Jones Show!!

Im listening to it right now.

.... and what exactly is this show, how does it affect me, and.... what's the point of telling us this?

what exactly is this show
    A lunatic who thinks the government/New World Order/Illuminati/malevolent reptillian aliens are plotting to take over the world talking down a microphone.

how does it affect me
    It amuses and depresses you simultaneously.

what's the point of telling us this?
    To show off his tinfoil-hattery.

Christ that guy is in one of my favorite movies "Waking Life" and he was one of my favorite parts. Lucky he wasn't saying anything about this bullshit Betagame always brings up. I also saw he was in "A Scanner Darkly" which was directed by the same guy as Waking Life. Anyways this whole thing Betagame is going on about is bullshit and anyone who believes in this crap should be given a Darwin Award at any time by now.

I have a friend who is obsessed with New World Order. He thinks the UN is plotting with Europe to take over the world (or something like that). His reasoning? It was on the internet.

Why go to the effort of subscribing to it. Get yourself a shortwave radio. He's on their for free broadcasting his "enlightenment" around the world.

He's good for a laugh every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I also saw he was in "A Scanner Darkly" which was directed by the same guy as Waking Life.
    which was directed by the same guy as School Of Rock
    which was directed by the same guy as Bad News Bears
    which was directed by the same guy who many people are getting their perceptions of life and reality from.

I <3 dazed and confused, Slacker, Tape and Fast Food Nation, but c'mon Linklater, you can't make Before Sunset then turn around and make Bad News Bears.

Oh yeah, Alex Jones is a crazy bastard, but David Icke is alot more fun to watch.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    Im listening to it right now.
    And we care why?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    And we care why?
    Wonder the saaaaaaaame thing.