Thread: Missing Diapers? Need help!

Default Missing Diapers? Need help!

About five years ago I bought some Adult Diapers from Jewel. They were Equaline...thick, crinkly, and highly absorbent! I could hardly believe such diapers were sold at a store. They were amazing, and i especially liked the high tops because there was no leaking from the front top. I went back about a year later and could not find them anymore. I have not seen these kind since. Have any of you ever used them or know if they are still available?

could you post an image i might be able to find them again for you like its easier to find them when 2 people look than just one and when i want somthing i dont stop til i get it so give me an image or a description in great detail and ill help

If they were private label brand under contract to Jewel they probably went away when the contract was up.

Yeah, they did go away. Supervalu, which owns Jewel, Osco, and Albertsons (among others) did away with them and went to those horrible pull-on things. The Equaline brand was my go-to if I ran out between deliveries from the VA.

I think they were made by the same company that makes Wings. The design is very similar.

Try eBay? Other auction sites that might sell these rare items? You've got me interested now...