Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your avatar

Default Tell us about your avatar

I know it seems like something weird to make a topic about, but it doesn't hurt to get to know a bit more about each other

As the title says, we discuss why we went with the avatar you have now, whether it was because it was something you like or something else.

I'll start off. The avatar I chose is one of the Pokemon from the latest generation of the franchise: Keldeo. I went with Keldeo for 2 reasons.

1. Keldeo pretty much represented my love of 2 franchises: Pokemon and MLP: Friendship is Magic. Yeah, I'm a brony, and I wanted to find a happy medium between the 2.
    2. Keldeo has recently become one of my favourite Pokemon, along with the legendary trio to which he belongs to

My avatar is a headshot of an early drawing of one of my characters which I use for bizarre stories, and ideas that will never see the light of day. I picked it because it's one of the few drawings I have done that I am remotely happy with.

Mine is a great drawing by Tygon. It is the closeup of just my fursona,Lil'Monkey Alex, but is part of a bigger picture of most of my ADISC family. We have all been friends on ADISC for years now. It was one of the first ever comissions I paid for, and still one of my favorites... if not my favorite. Ah... heck, it's my favorite. That's why it's my avatar.

Full pic here... Alex's Family (By Tygon_Cub) by 4LilMonkeyAlex -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

The one I have now is mainly because I like cats but also to remind me to not take things too seriously. Then I put in the ABDL pride symbol because it is a part of who I am.

Mine is Porygon2 because thats the 3rd best pokemon

Well mine is Messerschmitt Me-262. The world's first operational fighter aircraft from WWII. And one of the Eagle Eyes ADISCers asked me if the Me-262 depicted in that art is from JG 7 fighter squadron. Which is correct.

Oh yeah although recently someone makes me an cute Fursona art. I think I keep the Me-262 as my Avatar while the Fursona will be my Profile Pivture.
    Last edited by archer; 07-Oct-2012 at 11:35.

My avatar is the Computer game that is considered the game that made the CD-ROM a must-have for PC's

The 7th Guest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 7th Guest, produced by Trilobyte and released by Virgin Games in 1993,[1] is an interactive movie puzzle adventure game. It was one of the first computer video games to be released only on CD-ROM. The 7th Guest is a horror story told from the unfolding perspective of the player, as an amnesiac. The game received a great amount of press attention for making live action video clips a core part of its gameplay, for its unprecedented amount of pre-rendered 3D graphics, and for its adult content. In addition, the game was very successful, with over two million copies sold, and is widely-regarded as a killer app that accelerated the sales of CD-ROM drives.[2] Bill Gates called The 7th Guest "the new standard in interactive entertainment."[3]

In December 2010 the game was relaunched for iOS, for iPhones and iPads.[4]

On the 13th of March 2012, Trilobyte released the game for Mac OS X on the App Store.

Trilobyte has confirmed that there are plans for The 7th Guest III.[5]

....oh yeah... plus it's Halloweeny.

Default Re: Tell us about your avatar

My avatar is of the little minions from the movie despicable me

Mine is a commission of my character done by Sirod on FA, she was doing streaming and when it came to my turn, I couldn't think of a facial expression so I said "thinking" and this is what I got.

My avatar is Komugi Nakahara from the anime Nurse Witch Komugi. :3