Thread: Thinking of possibly making a permanent change

Default Thinking of possibly making a permanent change

Recently, I bought a number of pair of cartoon briefs(underoos) and I really think they are comfy. They are all size 8 and surprisingly dont make me feel uncomfortable. I am thinking of changing my undergarments for good. I have been wearing boxers for a long long time now and I am thinking of making the switch to cartoon briefs and diapers for good. Personally, I think I like the way cartoon briefs and diapers make me feel. I like the way they feel and look. I am thinking of wearing cartoon briefs during the day and diapers at night for sleep, does this sound like a good idea? I might just be talking out of my head but I am deeply thinking about this, what are the pros and cons?

BTW I am in college living in a dorm so I will probably only do this in college, when I return home to my family, I will go back to boxers, what does everyone think of this?

To wear the underwear or choice of not to wear the underwear of choice, That is the question.

Maybe keep a pair of underwear for dating purposes.

Sounds good to me, I also live in a college dorm and only do my AB stuff here since I go that cloth diaper I can wear it every night if I don't use it too often. This is something I already do and it has worked out for me so far.

Supersam1223

Default Thinking of possibly making a permanent change

I think you should go for it! But don't throw out any of your boxers, in case you have need of them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TKing1391 View Post
    Recently, I bought a number of pair of cartoon briefs(underoos) and I really think they are comfy. They are all size 8 and surprisingly dont make me feel uncomfortable. I am thinking of changing my undergarments for good. I have been wearing boxers for a long long time now and I am thinking of making the switch to cartoon briefs and diapers for good. Personally, I think I like the way cartoon briefs and diapers make me feel. I like the way they feel and look. I am thinking of wearing cartoon briefs during the day and diapers at night for sleep, does this sound like a good idea? I might just be talking out of my head but I am deeply thinking about this, what are the pros and cons?

BTW I am in college living in a dorm so I will probably only do this in college, when I return home to my family, I will go back to boxers, what does everyone think of this?
    Yea, I wish I had done the same thing when I was young.

This is a good idea and it is relatively benign. Just a couple of warnings however. About 7 years or so ago I had been wearing most nights and I decided to start sleeping in diapers every night. Two things happened that I was not expecting. Now I was a bed wetter and I have never fully overcome it but I have been dry at nights until this happened. First, over the weeks I started wetting at night again. I am sure it was not every night but I would go to sleep dry then wake up wet. Now things may differ for you but this is a possibility. Second, I did this for maybe 4 or 5 years and periodically I would just get tired of sleeping in diapers. So I would take periodic breaks. A few times I decided that I needed to take that break for a while. During these times I woke up wet or wetting on a few occasions.

Toward the end of the time I actually had to make a conscious effort to stay dry at night. This required an alternation in my relaxation and regression efforts, and I did wear a diaper just to be safe. Within 2 or 3 weeks I was fine again. I discovered that if I sleep diapered most nights then take more frequent breaks of a day or two I generally don't have accidents, although it has maybe happened 2 or 3 times in the last 2 years.

Wearing childish underwear is fun and really not a problem. For your comfort just know that there will likely come a time that they no longer fit good enough. Otherwise what you wear is your business.

You may find that you can keep this kind of routine after you go back home. It depends on who is doing your laundry, but then again if you take the initiative you can do your own laundry. Other than that what you wear is no ones business and you can reasonably expect family members to not be checking your underwear.

Likewise, what you sleep in when back home will no longer be the kind of thing that it might have been when you were a kid. Parents generally give older, college age, kids much more privacy. With some care it is possible to discretely sleep in diapers even at home.

I bought a pair of the Babypants training pants, and I wear them on Saturdays. They're the less padded ones, and I'm thinking about replacing my underwear with those. It only affects the one who wears them, unless you're dating, of course, so go for it.

I dont plan to throw out any of my boxers, but idk for some reason when I put my cartoon undies on, I feel relieved, like something just feels write, m cartoon undies and diapers....it makes me not like boxers, idk if I am just regressing or what, but I definitely like them better than boxers

Quote Originally Posted by TKing1391 View Post
    I dont plan to throw out any of my boxers, but idk for some reason when I put my cartoon undies on, I feel relieved, like something just feels write, m cartoon undies and diapers....it makes me not like boxers, idk if I am just regressing or what, but I definitely like them better than boxers
    Yea I know the feeling. Perhaps it is part of the regression.

kasiawilliams

I think you should go for it no one will know but you

Hey they sell men's cartoon underwear at Walmart any way I have some I wear:-)