Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new Pokemon overalls

Cool My new Pokemon overalls

I just got my custom made Pokemon overalls in the mail today and I just had to show them off.

I finally found a company that could take a picture of my Fursona, and embroidered it on the overalls.

I also had them put a few other cartoon charters, as well as my name logo on the bib and, a matching pacifier leash with my name on it. This is the first time I got snaps in a pair of overalls and Iím happy to see they are leather-tooling snaps that are strong and wonít unsnap on me unexpectedly if I bend over.

They can create just about anything you want, so it was just the way I wanted it and really happy with it.

I would be creeped out if I saw that in real life.

Other than that, congratulations.

As a Pokemon fan, I'm so jealous! But also happy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    Wow very nice can you share who made them for you?
    Yes the company is called Starry Ideas

Cute. =)
    I want one with hello kitty all over it, of course.... someday...

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    I would be creeped out if I saw that in real life.

Other than that, congratulations.
    Theyre nice for sure, but I agree. I dont know how I'd react as a normal person if I saw this in public. I definitely wouldn't wear them around people, but I can see myself wearing something like this in private. Cool patches though, and really nice custom work!

LOL I like how you guys tell it how it is xD I would be a bit wierd if i saw someone wearing that in public to... a little extream i think.. at least for me.

I like the patchs tho =D

Pretty neat how they could custom make a set of overalls just the way you wanted them to look, even with your personal Pamperchu character replicated.