Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about LGs

Question Question about LGs

Does the term LG exclusively refer to people who are in a Daddy Dom/Little Girl relationship (or would like to be), or is it also applicable to adult babies with a female little persona in general? I love baby girl stuff but I'm not into bdsm and the dom/sub relationship dynamic at all, so I'm not sure if I'd qualify as a LG or not. Sorry if this is a total noob question but I've been finding a lot of conflicting information about this topic.

I've always heard LG refers to female abs who are sissy.

Cloudchaser

Quote Originally Posted by Maxicoon View Post
    I've always heard LG refers to female abs who are sissy.
    Agreed.

FairyCakes

I'm not sissy- if by sissy you mean satin and humiliation. But, I am an LG. LG is just a toddler/pre-school/primary school version of an AB.

I'm a guy with a young female persona and I love to dress up myself but opinions can vary

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    I'm not sissy- if by sissy you mean satin and humiliation. But, I am an LG. LG is just a toddler/pre-school/primary school version of an AB.
    My closest definition as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    This is what I define as well for LG. My LG side is a pre-school age... around 5. I like to wear cute clothes just like normal LG wears today... not from 19th century or early-mid 20th century (lots of ruffles, laces etc) like some other kind of LG like to wear.

I was always under the impression that the sissy/LG category was for guys or gals that carried a sissy or little girl persona, but the domination part was a preference. Honestly, I selected AB but I'm more of a three year old, sometimes a bit younger or a bit older... So I guess I'm technically LG but anyways...

My understanding was that it applied to males and females who had a little girl persona. I also thought that sissy applied more to males and generally had a stronger connotation with dominance/being forced into feminine clothing. Although, (personally) I wouldn't expect to see a girl who labelled herself as a sissy; I could see a guy labelling himself as an LG. I think that would make more sense, because it generally doesn't seem to be much of a deal for girls to have a little boy or girl persona (if any girls do have a little boy persona), but a boy regressing as a little girl seems to be both more a phenomenon and also more abnormal [not using that word offensively, just commenting].

As with most kink identifications it is what ever you feel you are. I have many aspects to what I am and the LG is only part of it. I have far too dominant personality to submit to any one, I think part of the aspergers expression in me.