Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October means Haunted houses

Default October means Haunted houses

It's October. Time for Haunted Houses to start opening up around the country. There's a pretty good one just a couple hours drive from where I live. I'm thinking about going to it tonight.

Anyone else like Haunted Houses?

This is my favorite time of year. Horror movies are my favorite. I'll watch them all year long. I'll also make different props all year long, that I use to decorate my house during Halloween season.

I tried to get some friends to go with me to the haunted house tonight, but they've all flaked out. I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait in line, so I'm thinking that I might go diapered. That way if there is a long line, I don't have to worry about loosing my spot to go to the bathroom.

As others on here can attest to, I don't do 'scary' at all. This includes haunted houses, horror flicks, practically every RPG game, most video games, clowns, anything zombie-related and Count Chocula.

I am so much fun to hang out with... :P

I do like a little bit of a scare once in a while and where not to do it better but at a haunted house. That being said it has to be a pretty well made haunted house with it dark and people jumping out of nowhere for me to like it. If it is just a silly one that is hardly scary then I don't like it but yes I am looking forward to some haunted houses this year.

Default October means Haunted houses

W I don't have a haunted house in my area except for on Halloween night but we do have a huge haunted corn maze that start next week .

i love haunted stuff, i love scares and thrills, horror and anything to do with halloween. heck in a few minutes i may watch final destination 3.
    but as for haunted houses, i couldent stand them when i was younger.

I grew up in a real haunted house, and most times, it wasn't fun at all. There, things did go bump in the night, and they always led to my room.

Growing up in NZ, I really don't get the whole Halloween thing. We have it, but hardly anyone does it, and most people (my parents included) think it's some stupid American pagan religious thing. Care to share?

I've seen my fair share of ghosts and other paranormal phenomena. Once when I was 5 I saw a full on apparition walk through my bedroom door turn towards my bed which I was lying in at the time and disappear before my eyes. I've also had a bad experience with a Ouija Board (Back before I knew not to mess with them) when I was 12. So ever since then I haven't been the biggest fan of haunted houses whether real or made up.

The only exception I do in the scary department is scary movies which aren't really scary most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    It's October. Time for Haunted Houses to start opening up around the country. There's a pretty good one just a couple hours drive from where I live. I'm thinking about going to it tonight.

Anyone else like Haunted Houses?

This is my favorite time of year. Horror movies are my favorite. I'll watch them all year long. I'll also make different props all year long, that I use to decorate my house during Halloween season.

I tried to get some friends to go with me to the haunted house tonight, but they've all flaked out. I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait in line, so I'm thinking that I might go diapered. That way if there is a long line, I don't have to worry about loosing my spot to go to the bathroom.
    October is my most favorite month and Halloween is one of my mostest favorite holidays. I don't like to get super scared but then I have a buddy that helps to keep me safe.

A couple of years ago I wore diapers to a haunted house for the first time. I was glad I had because I really got ascared so it was good. Even though it was dark there were so many people there that wearing was a bit scared itself, but not too bad.

I would definitely do it again.

If we were in the same state I would go to a haunted house with you.