Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When did you give up baby diapers

johnpeter

Default When did you give up baby diapers

I am sure we all have tried baby diapers at some point in our lives. I used them a few times when I was younger. when I was 14 I got my first adult diaper. after wearing that diaper I never went back to baby diapers and I don't regret it. adult diapers just feel more comfortable and they work so much better.

I agree that adult diapers are far superior but it's possible to squeeze into a baby diaper and it's also possible to modify it to fit better or even use the baby diaper as a cheap insert for extra hold. (Admittedly most of these options require modifications.)

But, depending on the diaper you also get that special diaper smell... like the luvs... mmmm It brings back memories. They are really cheap and although they don't hold much... given the various options and uses they have they're place... for those that are more creative. (It also helps to be in the 30's or less hip size range.)

PaddedPuppy

I stopped wearing baby diapers when I stopped being a baby.

Other than the fact that they look a lot less boring that adult diapers, and sometimes smell better, there isn't really any other way that baby diapers are better. Adult ones are designed to fit adults, and absorb adult amounts of pee.

Even if you want the look and smell of baby diapers, I know you can buy bambinos online (and other similar stuff from ABU before everyone decided to boycott them) to get baby prints, and I saw somewhere on the internet that you can buy scent sprays that are supposed to smell just like baby diapers.

I hear you KFC, but you can modify baby diapers easily to act as nice smelling inserts that will add extra absorption for very little mullah. (involves cutting the diaper for the flow to exit the baby diaper.)

As someone who has experimented, it's actually not that bad and the diapers are cheap. =P

Countdown

I think I stopped wearing baby diapers when I was about 16. Then I wore Goodnites for a couple of years. Only in the past year have I started wearing adult diapers (Depends).

Quote Originally Posted by johnpeter
    When did you give up baby diapers
    Never!

Of course, the fit and capacity of these small diapers are real problems for most adults--myself included! Still, baby diapers are cheap, available everywhere, and supremely babyish. I can deal with the tightness and/or workarounds and still have plenty of fun.

I do have adult (cloth) diapers also, which are certainly more practical. At this point, though, I'm pretty sure I'll never outgrow Pampers, at least not in a way that matters (to me).

I haven't even tried baby diapers. I doubt I'll get any security from them.

dpboy1515

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Never!

Of course, the fit and capacity of these small diapers are real problems for most adults--myself included! Still, baby diapers are cheap, available everywhere, and supremely babyish. I can deal with the tightness and/or workarounds and still have plenty of fun.

I do have adult (cloth) diapers also, which are certainly more practical. At this point, though, I'm pretty sure I'll never outgrow Pampers, at least not in a way that matters (to me).
    wow i love your sig. cotton tail. that's great

I pretty much gave them up after being I went out and bought my first pack of adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Even if you want the look and smell of baby diapers, I know you can buy bambinos online (and other similar stuff from ABU before everyone decided to boycott them)
    Whoa hold up, sorry for the noob question but why did this happen?