Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought from the Store for the 1st time.

Post Bought from the Store for the 1st time.

I bought diapers from the store for the first time today. Previously, I've been stealing my brother's (he has a medical condition), but he's gotten so much better at not wetting the bed, my mom stopped buying them for him. So I was stuck with about 5 (maybe enough to last 3 days) left over.
    So I went to the store about 30 minutes ago and bought some. And were they expensive! Tena's are $13.79 (that includes tax) for a pack of maybe 10 or so, and I get an allowance of $15, just enough for them with $3 left over.
    Anyway, then the worst happened. My Self-scan station went and broke :| so the lady came over and was like "Would you like me to ring these up for you at another station?" and I was so shocked, because the whole time she didn't ask me about them one bit. I paid, and left, got home, and hid them in my normal hiding spot.
    I think this went a little...too easy. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. But I guess I'm just being paranoid.

--DeiDei

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by deidara_desu View Post
    I think this went a little...too easy. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. But I guess I'm just being paranoid.

--DeiDei
    Some tend to really panic over buying diapers over the fact that they might get caught. It really isn't that hard...it would be like buying a joke present for one of your friends if you were not a DL but DL's tend to associate buying diapers with something really bad and that is why their anxiety kicks in and they freak out.

It is great that some DL's don't act like this, and it is great that you got some diapers! What kind of Tenas were they?

FullMetal

Darkfinn

good for you...

a lot of people think it's really difficult or stressful... when it's really not.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    What kind of Tenas were they?

FullMetal
    Serenity(tm) Tena
    that's what the package says.

I think this went a little...too easy.
    What makes you think that it should be hard? Is buying any other product in a store extremely difficult to do?

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    What makes you think that it should be hard? Is buying any other product in a store extremely difficult to do?
    I just thought that it'd be...different, ya know? More questions asked? I dunno.
    O:

Serenity(tm) Tena
    that's what the package says.
    Serenities are pads, man.

I think serenity makes some sort of pull up type product, not sure though.

After several times of buying, you will feel more comfortable Enjoy your own choice !