Thread: Introduction to Spankedash

Cool Introduction to Spankedash

Well, I am a guy. I love diapers and always have. I used to wear them all the time (when I could) and then kind of grew out of diapers and tried pullups and when those were too small i just stopped wearing.

I am married and straight. However I do enjoy wearing girls clothing.

Just came to hang out while my wife is out of town. I managed to plan accordingly and had som SDK diapers sent from ABU for this weekend. I only got four so that I could get rid of them fast.

I sit here typing this wearing my first diaper in many many years and well...it didnt take me long to completely wet it. I also decided as a self punishment I would wear a skirt and girly shirt until bed time. After that I will probably sleep in a one piece swimsuit or just a diaper ... havent really decided.

Spaniel

Quote Originally Posted by spankedash View Post
    Well, I am a guy. I love diapers and always have. I used to wear them all the time (when I could) and then kind of grew out of diapers and tried pullups and when those were too small i just stopped wearing.

I am married and straight. However I do enjoy wearing girls clothing.

Just came to hang out while my wife is out of town. I managed to plan accordingly and had som SDK diapers sent from ABU for this weekend. I only got four so that I could get rid of them fast.

I sit here typing this wearing my first diaper in many many years and well...it didnt take me long to completely wet it. I also decided as a self punishment I would wear a skirt and girly shirt until bed time. After that I will probably sleep in a one piece swimsuit or just a diaper ... havent really decided.
    Welcome to the community. Tell a bit about yourself. Where do you work? Whats a favourite hobby? The intro doesnt have to be about diapers.

Welcome
    Aww a whole weekend with AB stuff soooo jealous, I can't remember the last time I had one.

regressedneutrino

Welcome!

It is widely agreed that everyone should have a proper introduction. You have given a good start for one, but you haven't really told us much. What is your relation to *BDLism (though that is not really the most important thing to adress in the introduction)? Do you have any hobbies? It would be great if you could tell us anything that made it feel like we got to know you a bit, whether it be your favorite flavour of quarks or how frequently you eat fish fingers