Thread: Looking for new diapers!!

Default Looking for new diapers!!

So I usually wear bambino's Diapers but they are pretty expensive looking for something good but abit cheaper if possible anyone got any in mind?

I decided to try SDK from ABUniverse. I think they are great. Just wet my first time and i havent leaked yet. planning on at least one more before I change.

Tena briefs are pretty good. Find them at walmart.com for a good price. I like them for day use, and stuff them with dignity boosters for night time.

If you like Bambinos, I'd recommend Wellness Briefs. Sign up for their newsletter, they frequently have specials that bring the case cost (free shipping) to <$60

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by crazycd View Post
    So I usually wear bambino's Diapers but they are pretty expensive looking for something good but abit cheaper if possible anyone got any in mind?
    Give these a try! Abena is a very popular brand within the ABDL community, and XP Medical is one of the most reputable sources for diapers. I'm from California, and I receive my order in about 3 days. They have a good selection with cheap prices.

I used to always get the Supers. Very comfortable for everyday toddling :3

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Give these a try! Abena is a very popular brand within the ABDL community, and XP Medical is one of the most reputable sources for diapers. I'm from California, and I receive my order in about 3 days. They have a good selection with cheap prices.

I used to always get the Supers. Very comfortable for everyday toddling :3
    Californian here, can confirm. Supers have been such a good buy for me, since they can take care of my issues while not being as bulky as M4s.