Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tena Slip in the US

Default Tena Slip in the US

I have heard a lot of people from Europe talking about Tena diapers, and they're probably the one brand that I have never tried. People have told me that the Tena Slip Super and Maxi's are the best, but searching online for those doesn't yield the same kind of results as other popular brands (Abena, Molicare, Tranquility). There are so many different kinds and I can't specifically find the Tena Slip brand.

I was wondering if anyone here from the US orders these and if so, from where?

Tena is my personal favourite brand, but very expensive ($13.79 including tax). I bought mine from a local superstore in the pads/diapers isle, and the lady said nothing of it at the checkout stand. If she said anything, my excuse would be "These are for my little brother. Bed wetting problems, ya know?" and I have a feeling she woulda fell for it XD

Quote Originally Posted by deidara_desu View Post
    Tena is my personal favourite brand, but very expensive ($13.79 including tax). I bought mine from a local superstore in the pads/diapers isle, and the lady said nothing of it at the checkout stand. If she said anything, my excuse would be "These are for my little brother. Bed wetting problems, ya know?" and I have a feeling she woulda fell for it XD
    Hate to tell you, but $14 for a pack of diapers (probably around 20 or so) is pretty cheap.

And as far as I know the only way to get tena slips in the US is ebay, the only tenas sold in the US are the "serenity" brand which sucks.

I did find some tena pull ups one time in an independent pharmacy which also sells attends which is rare around these parts. Anyway, I bought them to give them a try and while they are certainly discreet, don't expect them to be absorbent enough to hold more than a slight drippage.

Well, if I'm not mistaken the european Tenas ain't the same as the US ones. I use the Maxi one alot, and it's great.

Careful Guys! European Tenas have nothing (!!!!!) in common with the US Tenas. Quite honestly, the US ones simply suck. They are not worth the plastic pack they come in compared to the European ones. I usually bring some European ones when I go there. Trust me, I have tried them both (3 versions in Europe and 2(?) versions in the US. It is sad that Tena has such a sophisticated diaper in Europe and sells such [email protected]#$% over here. I don't get it!!!

So save your money on the US ones and rather get some Molicares or so!

Darkfinn

indiaperdl is correct... US Tenas aren't good at all.

US Tenas are cloth backed with velcro tabs... bleh.

Euro Tenas (Tena Slip) are plastic backed with tapes... and you can't find them anywhere states-side.

I have seen a few packs on e-bay... but they are like the old-school Attends, they go for mega bucks.

Thanks for everyone's responses. I think I'll just stick with what I'm using now.

You can buy Tena Slip maxi online in the US, but they are very expensive.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    indiaperdl is correct... US Tenas aren't good at all.

US Tenas are cloth backed with velcro tabs... bleh.

Euro Tenas (Tena Slip) are plastic backed with tapes... and you can't find them anywhere states-side.

I have seen a few packs on e-bay... but they are like the old-school Attends, they go for mega bucks.
    Hmm... Australia must get the Euro ones then, since I've never seen Velcro ones before...