Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet sleeper from Spencer's

Default Sweet sleeper from Spencer's

So Spencer's has XXL sleepers! They fit up to 6'3" supposedly. I'm 6' and it's just the tiniest bit snug, but it has detachable feet that give me the extra room I need. I got Scooby Doo. It also has a hood and thumb holes in the sleeves! Soooo, if you are tall and looking for a sleeper under $40, go to Spencers soon!

Right now I have the AC cranked up, because it's too warm for a sleeper. There's nothing like a cartoon marathon, a sleeper and thick diaper! My wife has one too, though she skips the diaper because she has an elastic allergy.

CrinklySiren

They're back?! !!!! I've been waiting for them to get the sleepers back in! They had last year sleepers themed like Elmo and Cookie monster and other sesame street characters and i didnt get one cuz im stupid >_< but i was hoping they would come out with more this year and they have !!!! At least I hope they have brought them to the store near me >_> .... in miami <_< .... in 87 degree temperature >_<

- - - Updated - - -

GAHH! i just called the spencers by where I am and they told me that they had XD!! Im so excited to go get one now! And they just got a bunch of new styles in stock so there are options which is always good lol

Halloween Costume PJ&#39;s

Here is the link. Looks like this year they have a lot more styles than they have had in the past.

I wanted to pick up a pair of these last year, but the selection was pretty thin by the time the holiday mall crowds had cleared. I'm probably still a bit too tall for them at 6'2", anyway.

At a pricier level JumpinJammerz has some really great licensed PJs now. They just added some Marvel and Star Wars prints to their line up, the Star Wars ones are definitely more kid-friendly designed. Can't wait to indulge my lil' Sith!

does anyone know the sizing on that scooby doo sleeper?

Quote Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid View Post
    I wanted to pick up a pair of these last year, but the selection was pretty thin by the time the holiday mall crowds had cleared. I'm probably still a bit too tall for them at 6'2", anyway.

At a pricier level JumpinJammerz has some really great licensed PJs now. They just added some Marvel and Star Wars prints to their line up, the Star Wars ones are definitely more kid-friendly designed. Can't wait to indulge my lil' Sith!
    Oh but JumpinJammerz is getting Garfield, I am so excited.

OMG I just got my very first sleeper there and it is awesome! It's cookie monster (one of my favorite kids show characters and my favorite color), and it fits awesome and is soooooooo comfy! I have slept with it the past two nights since I got it. I would definitely recommend, though they were just over $40 where I got them. By the way, I didn't see the scooby set and was thinking of getting another anyway, so could anybody that has one post a pic please? Scooby was a major part of my childhood and I would love some scooby pjs.

does anyone know the sizing on that scooby doo sleeper?
    it says the xxl fits up to 6'3" and 200-250 lbs. But, you have to detatch the footies to really make that happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I would definitely recommend, though they were just over $40 where I got them.
    The one's I bought were $35 normally, but on sale for $30.

The one's I bought were $35 normally, but on sale for $30.
    US or Canada? Oh well, anyway it's good for people to be prepared for either price.

U.S. I hear they sell quickly. They were already sold out of TMNT's.