Thread: Diapered for 24/7 for a year.

Default Diapered for 24/7 for a year.

Its been a year now I been wearing for a year.
    I worn for long time before that, just it not part time now.

I started right after a furry convention(which doesn't happen no more)
    It was Oct 4th last year I started my 24/7 spree.

I still really love wearing them too.
    Tho I do not always have to wear them for IC issues
    I think it is still fun.

So I am going for year 2 24/7 now. \(^_^)/

Congrats, most folks wimp out in the first week or month. Personally, I'd go insane I think.

It's an amazing achievement and not one that many people have managed (by choice) so congratulations on reaching it. I also made a thread when I had been diapered 24/7 for a year, so I know how good reaching that milestone can feel. I've not decided how long I'm going to stay 24/7, but it will probably be for a good while yet

This seems like an appropriate time to mention the adisc 24/7 group for anyone else who may be thinking about trying this sort of thing.

Congratulations again

This would be a great experience, but I think it would be a while before I got the same opportunity.

I've been 24/7 for exactly six months today. It doesn't feel like that long though. I hated the idea of wearing when I first became IC, but I'm totally used to it now. The next six months will be a breeze.

Congrats on the milestone

I would like to try it, but my line of work would make it very difficult, I have an extremely active/physical job, in a semi-cleanroom environment, in a factory, making pharmaceutical type devices.

I dont have fun from wearing all the time after a few days... it looses its "thingy"... If someone said i HAVE to wear it might be more fun sometimes its fun to hate it xD

I would like to try this as well, but as Kodo mentioned, my line of work doesn't really allow for it. All the thin/cloth-covered diapers seem like they wouldn't even hold a single wetting. I'd have to change at work, and that is difficult for me to do.

Thanks for the grats all

Tho I do not have to wear them solidly 24/7 I do thought it was fun too.
    I think I will go for another year.
    Was easy for me as it still is enjoyable to wea 24/7.

The only hard part is the cost since I go for better than store bought type.