Thread: A bit shy, but here goes nothing

Default A bit shy, but here goes nothing

Hi there, all. My first time joining an AB/DL site, so it's kind of a first step for me.

Hope to see myself become an active member of the community, and enjoy my time here
    Last edited by SillySwampert; 04-Oct-2012 at 17:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Hi there, all. My first time joining an AB/DL site, so it's kind of a first step for me.

Hope to see myself become an active member of tho community, and enjoy my time here
    It is nice to meet you jagged. Welcome to adisc. Other than being an ABDL what do you like. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    It is nice to meet you jagged. Welcome to adisc. Other than being an ABDL what do you like. Tell us a bit about yourself.
    Well, I have a passion for art and design. I plan on attending university next year to start a Bachelor of Design degree to further my talents. I mostly enjoy cartoon drawing, though, and still dunno how I wish to apply my skills for a future career ^^;

Other hobbies of mine include reading, music and video games. Not a big fan of FPSs, but see no harm in trying a new one out if I can afford it and I have a genuine interest in it. Mostly enjoy adventure/fantasy/action novels and games, with the Legend of Zelda being one of my favourite game series. It's incredibly clichéd, I know XD

As far as exercise goes, I have gotten into a routine of going for walks during the day. They can take anywhere from between an hour and a half to 2 hours, and I enjoy exploring the streets so I tend to make a new route sometimes. I plan on taking up archery at the beginning of November to give myself another reason for regular exercise.

Hope that should be good enough ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Well, I have a passion for art and design. I plan on attending university next year to start a Bachelor of Design degree to further my talents. I mostly enjoy cartoon drawing, though, and still dunno how I wish to apply my skills for a future career ^^;

Other hobbies of mine include reading, music and video games. Not a big fan of FPSs, but see no harm in trying a new one out if I can afford it and I have a genuine interest in it. Mostly enjoy adventure/fantasy/action novels and games, with the Legend of Zelda being one of my favourite game series. It's incredibly clichéd, I know XD

As far as exercise goes, I have gotten into a routine of going for walks during the day. They can take anywhere from between an hour and a half to 2 hours, and I enjoy exploring the streets so I tend to make a new route sometimes. I plan on taking up archery at the beginning of November to give myself another reason for regular exercise.

Hope that should be good enough ^^;
    Hey Jagged I'm new to the forums too. I love zelda too sadly I never got to ejnoy most of the 2d games but Ocarina of Time has defined what I expect in a game every since. Lately I've been Playing a little to much skyrim waiting for halo 4!! I know the Halos are alittle campy but the stories behind the game suck me in so much.

I've been running pretty avidly since I turned 21 trying to stay ahead of life more recent beer calories lol. Have you ever tried walking barefoot for extended distances?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian42o View Post
    Hey Jagged I'm new to the forums too. I love zelda too sadly I never got to ejnoy most of the 2d games but Ocarina of Time has defined what I expect in a game every since. Lately I've been Playing a little to much skyrim waiting for halo 4!! I know the Halos are alittle campy but the stories behind the game suck me in so much.

I've been running pretty avidly since I turned 21 trying to stay ahead of life more recent beer calories lol. Have you ever tried walking barefoot for extended distances?
    Same, OoT was one of the first Zelda games I remember playing, and it still remains as one of my favourite games. Though granted, I do consider Wind Waker a bit better than it Halo is an interesting series. I remember playing some of the multiplayer with my brother and his friends, but never actually owned the game myself. I think what has kept me from continuing to play it is its more than avid fanbase. Not meaning to bash on anyone who likes it (hell, I'm a brony), it is just that most FPS fanbases seem a bit too trigger happy and seem like energy-drink fuelled pre-teens. Again, not generalizing you or anyone else who plays FPSs. I mean no offense ^^

Running is something that I'm a bit self-conscious of. I'm not particularly fond of my body right now, especially how I think I look when I over exert myself like run. Plus my asthma doesn't help at all, but it is slowly getting better. Haven't walked barefoot outside for a while, actually. Granted, trying to walk barefoot through suburban areas is probably not a wise idea, especially the many number of times I've seen broken bottles on the ground XD