Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

My name is crunch.
    I may or may not be someone somewhat famous.
    I love diapers.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by crunch View Post
    My name is crunch.
    I may or may not be someone somewhat famous.
    I love diapers.

That is all.
    Hmm.. Famous huh? Are you a Cap'n?

(Yeah, ok. Bad joke.)

Well, Welcome to ADISC, Crunch.

Don't worry. Your identity is safe here. But we would like to at least know a little bit about you. It makes it easier to make friends. So you don't have to tell us your name or anything, but would you mind telling us a little about who you are? Like what are your favorite activities? Do you have a job or career plans? How did you become interested in diapers? What brought you to ADISC? Anything you are looking to get from the site? Stuff like that.

Anyway, Cap'n, looking forward to learning more about you and welcome once again to ADISC. I really hope you enjoy it here.

Hi crunch! Nice to meet you, Welcome to ADISC. Mr. Funnypants Alex already asked you what you like to do, so I am not going to badger you about it, but It would be nice to get to know you better. I have met some great friends here. I myself am into cars and am a computer nerd. Hope to hear back from you. Take care!
    Last edited by ilikecars; 05-Oct-2012 at 02:35. Reason: spelling

Well hello!
    True your intro doesnt really contain much but thats fine an as ^LilMonkeyAlex stated you should tell us a little more
    Of course you dont have to if you dont want to, but its fun to meet new people, and maybe even discover some similar interests!