Thread: What brand ships the most discretely?

Default What brand ships the most discretely?

I've got extremely nosy parents. Even though I'm 18 they make it their personal business to open every package that arrives for me looking somewhat suspicious. I've already threatened to call the cops over mail fraud, but that'd open a whole other can of worms with my mom being the psycho bitch that she is.

Either way, most stuff I get from Amazon, or packaged in a box that looks legit enough, they tend to ignore. Any suggestions on an online store that sells good brands with unmarked brown box shipping?

You can't be anymore desceet than XPmedical, but I think the problem is parents more than anything. I wonder what qualifies as a suspicious package.

I've used XP Medical, HDIS. All items have come in plain brown boxe's. Return adresses on shipping labels have minimum initials.

Do you have a grandmother or other relitive that lives close or some one you could trust see if you can use their address and tell them it stuff for christmas or school
    now you can call or set up where you go and pick up the package your self from the post office or fedex or ups when you order you can tell who your ordering from to
    have the package held at the local depo in your name and you can pick it up I would see if this is an option with your situation

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    You can't be anymore desceet than XPmedical, but I think the problem is parents more than anything. I wonder what qualifies as a suspicious package.
    Doesn't matter. If the package is in someone else's name then they ahve no right to go through it. That's like going through someone's mail. So what if you think it's a death threat towards the president, it doesn't mean you have the right.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Doesn't matter. If the package is in someone else's name then they ahve no right to go through it. That's like going through someone's mail. So what if you think it's a death threat towards the president, it doesn't mean you have the right.
    Because people always obey the law, right? The problem here is nosy parent who feel entitled to do whatever they feel like.

If you are worried about someone tampering with your package, have it shipped to your local FedEx/UPS store and pick it up there. Most websites have that option.

I don't think it would be worth the risk. If you are 18 then you are not too far away from independence and moving out, right? It might be better to just wait it out and stick with goodnites or other store bought products for the meantime.

Don't order from drugstore.com because they have "drugstore.com" written on all of their boxes. Bambino is completely discrete, as is XPmedical. Most ebay people will tell you how they plan on shipping an item before you bid, so you could ask or even request discretion. You can buy adult diapers on amazon you know? Just make sure it is from amazon itself and not an independent dealer.

Another option, and I have never done this so it is not guaranteed, is to buy a few things from walmart.com in addition to diapers and then you can just tell you parents that you ordered something from walmart (even buy a gift for them with your diapers and prewarn them you are expecting a package from walmart and it is a gift). Walmart also lets you ship to store rather than ship to home, so you could get some descent adult diapers and pick them up at the store.