Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woot woot! I got my dry24/7's in the mail today!

Default Woot woot! I got my dry24/7's in the mail today!

Yeap,two nights ago I ordered 36 Dry 24/7s from the XP Medical web site and it just came in today!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3120.jpg 
Views:	1742 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	14534
    Yeayyyyy!! Oh and I noticed how thick they are too but I havent worn one yet but I plan to tonight...

And I got alot of diapers to in my spare as wellClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3118.jpg 
Views:	4925 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	14535
    and I also want to send a word to @Cottontail that they changed the prints on the Cuddle Ups so no more animals are on the diaper tape but just a bunch of perple shapes and stuff...

I have to go you guys because im in programming class right now...

Ill got alot of diapers which ill tell you all that I have...Sorry that this is another of those "I got this and that diaper today" thread folks but ill have some more stuff tomarrow to show you tomarrow like my new Nintendo 3DS XLClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3117.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	14536

Pretty nice. I would have ordered some myself if I wasn't too small for them.

That's awesome! I am sure you will enjoy them. I am still waiting for the small size to come out again. Last I heard when I wrote to the company they were making improvements to it.

So have you tried them out yet? Those are the BEST adult diapers IMHO.

I just finished with a 3 pack sample med Dry 24/7's. I'm planning on ordering a full case next week. I wore them overnight where I'm a heavy wetter.

I was pleased the next morning my bottom was a lot dryer when I took them off. I usally pee 3 times during the night and 2 times after I getup before

I take them off.

Quote Originally Posted by CracklinPants View Post
    So have you tried them out yet? Those are the BEST adult diapers IMHO.
    Yeap! I wore one through the night and it was sooooooo comfy and warm and I felt like I had a blanket on....

One thing I noticed that that the tapes are really weird like if you mess up on putting on the tapes,then you can take the second part off of the overall tape and use the second part as the diaper tape but overall I really like it and I might be buying more in the future but again,I was thinking that when I get the money,I might also support the ABDL company Bambino and buy some diapers from them again

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I just finished with a 3 pack sample med Dry 24/7's. I'm planning on ordering a full case next week. I wore them overnight where I'm a heavy wetter.

I was pleased the next morning my bottom was a lot dryer when I took them off. I usally pee 3 times during the night and 2 times after I getup before

I take them off.
    If you plan the buy some,get them from the XP Medical(http://www.xpmedical.com/dry247.html) web site like I did because that web site sells them much cheaper then the actually web site does...
    NOTE:When you get a half case,your actually getting 2 packs of 18 in one box

PS:Huh? I just noticed something...That's weird...The Cuddle Ups diapers that are the best baby diapers uses the same colors on the packs as the Dry 24/7s packs which are the best in the world...I wonder whats up the the two having the green on the packs

What's in the newegg box? :P

Yeah, i recently ordered 2 samples of dry 24/7... can't wait to try them!

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    What's in the newegg box? :P

Yeah, i recently ordered 2 samples of dry 24/7... can't wait to try them!
    Crap! I forgot to black that part out!

Ummmm.......Diapers?...That originally had the laptop i'm using right now(Acer Aspire 5560-7402)...
    And some of my other stuff came in the mail today like the 32GB SD card that im using for my 3DS XL system came in,8GB of RAM, some Pokemon skins...

omg is that a diaper with a Meganium on it? Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by cherieberry View Post
    omg is that a diaper with a Meganium on it? Where did you get that?
    I made it my self my good friend!...Just somthing I had in mind when I thought of how Pokemon would end up on diapers(and the company actually considered the idea of Pokemon on diapers at one point)