Thread: A wild Dubliner appears!

Talking A wild Dubliner appears!

Hello there!

I go by Jack Skies. I'm 22 and living in Dublin in Ireland. I've been a fan of diapers for a long time, but rarely got a real chance to wear the things.

The other day, I finally got up the courage to buy a pack of molicares in the city centre and.... Wow. I haven't been able to take my mind off of them!

I have one friend who's into diapers, but he doesn't know that I know and he knows nothing of my fascination with them. I guess I'm just here to be able to talk about diapers (I might be in the right place!)

Anyway, I suck at these. Hope to see you around

JS

Eeeek! Is this like a Dragon Warrior reference?

Mitchy casts 'Sleep'

Wild Dubliner has fallen asleep.

Wit and courage have served thee well, for thou hast been promoted to the next level!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Eeeek! Is this like a Dragon Warrior reference?

Mitchy casts 'Sleep'

Wild Dubliner has fallen asleep.

Wit and courage have served thee well, for thou hast been promoted to the next level!
    I was actually referencing Pokémon. The name Mitchy reminds me of Tim Minchin, but it should remind me of Mitch Hedberg. Maybe that sleep spell is working after all!

Well hello!
    Seems your a fan of Pokémon, Ive always wanted to get into it but never could.
    your intro is fine dont worry too much about it, but please share some more information about yourself, like hobbies.

Oh yeah... Pokemon is cool also. lol I am old school with Dragon Warrior I guess....

Oh yeah Mitch Hedberg... I do like his kind of humor. It get's old but the first time I heard him it was awesome.

On the same thought of comedians.... I really love Jim Gaffingans bit about hot pockets.

You never see that on a menu at a resturaunt "Lets see... Ill have the caesar salad aaaannnnd the Hot Pocket." "Todays specials are the sea bass which is broiled, and the hot pocket which is cooked in a dirty microwave." "Hello sir, is your hot pocket cold in the middle?" "Yeah its frozen." "Well I can serve it to you boiling lava hot." "Will it burn my mouth?" "It will destroy your mouth! Everything will taste like rubber for a month!" "Ill have the hot pocket."

Also, more info about yourself =P

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Well hello!
    Seems your a fan of Pokémon, Ive always wanted to get into it but never could.
    your intro is fine dont worry too much about it, but please share some more information about yourself, like hobbies.
    I was the right age when it first came out I'm in college studying engineering and I'm a brony. I baby myself when I get the house to myself and I'm getting into RPing as a big brother online (I hope I can say that here... Hopefully it's SFW enough!)

I'm generally very closeted about my abdl stuff. So much that I've not even gone down the forum road in my years of identifying with this scene. I'm a big silly!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Oh yeah... Pokemon is cool also. lol I am old school with Dragon Warrior I guess....

Oh yeah Mitch Hedberg... I do like his kind of humor. It get's old but the first time I heard him it was awesome.

On the same thought of comedians.... I really love Jim Gaffingans bit about hot pockets.

You never see that on a menu at a resturaunt "Lets see... Ill have the caesar salad aaaannnnd the Hot Pocket." "Todays specials are the sea bass which is broiled, and the hot pocket which is cooked in a dirty microwave." "Hello sir, is your hot pocket cold in the middle?" "Yeah its frozen." "Well I can serve it to you boiling lava hot." "Will it burn my mouth?" "It will destroy your mouth! Everything will taste like rubber for a month!" "Ill have the hot pocket."

Also, more info about yourself =P
    I'm listening to that now. Oh god, this is brilliant! I posted some more info in a reply above. Have you ever heard of Dylan Moran? He's a hilarious Irish comedian. Definitely worth checking out. His sets are up on YouTube in full

No clue... just clicked it now it's called Like, Totally and it's over an hour long! eeep!

Checking it out now...

I love the British/Irish accent.

American English is so boring the way we speak it..... My opinion....

"Your supposed to eat the cows! They're big lumbering stupid things, they'd be everywhere if we didn't eat them!" - Dylan Moran

First off I think you have the coolest name ever! You sound like an Irish super spy!

Secondly Pocket Monsters is way rad. I've been a Pokemon fan from day zero.

Thirdly, yay for ponies. It still to this day completely weirds me out that I now live in a time where My Litte Pony is trendy. When I was in school I was a fan of MLP (granted it wasn't actually -good- back then) and I had exactly zero allies. I suppose I was a proto-brony? Regardless the new series is wonderful (as is common knowledge) and I think it's just dandy that so many average every day boys, girls, men, and women are coming together under such a fun banner.

Hope to hear from you more soon, Jack! This puppybear thinks you're super cool!