Thread: Boston Aquarium

Default Boston Aquarium

Hey all, I think this is where this belongs. I'm going to the Boston Aquarium this weekend with my girlfriend. The good news is that they have two family restrooms in case I need to change, which makes my day a little more worry free so we can just have fun. I do have two questions though, is anyone familiar with the aquarium and do you know if they do bag checks? Usually my gf carries the diaper bag, but if they do I might just put the essentials in her purse, but it would still be embarrassing. No worse than airport security though I guess. And is it a nice aquarium? Thanks all

I believe they do check bags at the door. Atleast the last time I went they did. It's a pretty good aquarium are you guys going to see the sea lion show? that's always fun

Yes they do bag checks. None of their business why you have diapers. They see it all the time.

Default Boston Aquarium

Ok cool thanks guys. I'll probably just put a spare diaper or two and wipes in her purse then. I doubt they'll ask or say anything about it, but you're right, it isn't any of their business!