Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best thing ever just happened omg I told!

Default The best thing ever just happened omg I told!

I finally told my boyfriend about my interests!

I've been dating my boyfriend for a bit over 2 years and stuff and I really love him and stuff. So, I finally mustered up the courage to tell him I'm a DL and like humiliation and some dom/sub stuff! Basically I was all like "uh I'm too lazy to pee because video games blah blah I should invest in diapers" and he was all like "haa do it" and I was all like "but what if I actually did and wore them and whatever" and he said he'd love me no matter what

And then I basically outright said I was a DL and what not and he was all like well rad because I'm into dom/sub whatever okay I won't go into too much detail but now everything is awesome and I honestly feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest and he's so excited to come home this weekend and yeah! Awesome story, I know!

But really, if it weren't for me reading these posts over the past few months and then finally joining (yesterday, i grew a pair and joined yep alright) I wouldn't have known how to tell him and stuff. So, Thank you everyone who has posted anything on ADISC, you're all the best! <3
    Last edited by ClosettedDL; 03-Oct-2012 at 06:07. Reason: i say 'stuff' too much but i'm too lazy to fix it

Very cool! I say go for it! Just don't move too fast or do it too often... too much of a good thing can become a bad thing...

Totally agree with BabyMitchy... move slow... especially with the D/s stuff. I personally have gone to fast with it and ended up feeling abused rather than sexually satisfied. Whatever you introduce into your sex life, do it slowly and do it a little bit at a time. There can be a huge difference between how you think you will feel about what you are doing and the reality of what you are doing. Doms, even good ones, make mistakes, and if you push it too fast it is more likely that he will make more.

That is wonderful. That is exactly how it should be with someone who loves you. Don't be afraid to ask for advice on this forum the first time you buy diapers. It can be nerve wracking as hell. I was so nervous my first time, but now I don't even think twice about it. Also, you mentioned in another thread not wanting to waste money if you don't know if a certain kind of diaper will fit right. To this I say, order some free samples and ask if they can be addressed anonymously. Have fun!

Congrats! As others have shared: take it slow. Easy does it.

I have a feeling you're on this path already, as you waited 2 years before telling him.

Congratulations. It must feel great to finally be able to tell him.
    Remember to take things slow, with him and make sure he's comfortable with everything.

I hope this is the start of an amazing new path for you!