Thread: Anyone play Kerbal Space Program?

Default Anyone play Kerbal Space Program?

In terms of spaceflight simulators, I've never played one this fun. Anyone else out there trying to build rockets like me?

For those who don't know what it is, in Kerbal Space Program you are basically given free reign over an alien planet's space program. You design and build your own rockets, fly them into space, and even land them on distant planets. The biggest reason I and most others love it is because it challenges that knowledge you learned in highschool physics that has laid dormant and unused since then. You got to take into account propellant weight, atmospheric density, thrust, velocity, and orbital arcs. It all adds up to one hell of a satisfying feeling when you finally land on a distant planet.

Have a video:

Either way, the developers have said that they'll be adding a multiplayer option soon, so maybe we could create an ADISC server!

If you're already playing, what are some cool ship designs you're using?

Awwwww yea KSP! I haven't played it for a couple months but it was really fun while I had it. Is it still free or do you have to buy it now?

Default Re: Anyone play Kerbal Space Program?

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    Awwwww yea KSP! I haven't played it for a couple months but it was really fun while I had it. Is it still free or do you have to buy it now?
    Demo is the .13 build, it's free. The one I was playing above in the video is version .17, which only costs like $12

Quote Originally Posted by Bronymaster122 View Post
    Demo is the .13 build, it's free. The one I was playing above in the video is version .17, which only costs like $12
    Nice, I might buy it once I get some extra cash. Looks a lot more fun than when I played it last.

Default Re: Anyone play Kerbal Space Program?

Made a new video because I got bored today:

nebodee1

Not my vids or anything, but Kurtjmac on YouTube has some awesome KSP videos.