Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreign language role play?

Default Foreign language role play?

Has anyone ever thought of using a foreign language to enhance caretaker experiences? Better yet, has anyone every tried it?

I speak very limited french and have always wondered what would happen if I had a fluent francophone take care of me. I think it would make the experience more real as my understanding and response skills would be more naturally on par with that of a baby to an adult.

Has anyone done this in real life?
    Did it make the experience more authentic?

I kind of love this idea!

I'm currently trying to learn Romanian--and if I were to suddenly come into being taken care of by someone who spoke fluent Romanian...I wouldn't know my left from my right!

I think it would definitely make everything more authentic--and it wouldn't be all that hard to set up...

That sounds so cool! Now, I just need my guy to suddenly be very fluent in German... haha! Even after 2 years of learning it I still stumble over it a lot. But that would be so fun, and I agree, tons more authentic.

Default Foreign language role play?

My significant other speaks French as her first language. Oddly enough tonight she saw me in my diaper and a t-shirt with my blankie, and she said I looked 'cute.' Since Québec is surrounded by Anglophones and English language media, they have a adopted a lot of so called anglocisms. Being babied is a fantasy of mine and I've slowly gotten her to accept and participate in my recreational activities. Maybe at some point she will baby me and speak to me like a caregiver.

Have to say that German is definitely the classic language of BDSM and they really know how to set the tone for dom session with just a few words of deutshe, I'm sure the same would apply to ABDL care taking.

Have to say that German is definitely the classic language of BDSM and they really know how to set the tone for dom session with just a few words of deutshe, I'm sure the same would apply to ABDL care taking.
    You know, I hadn't even thought of that! Haha! That is so true. Deutsch is such a masculine language, and could really establish authority when spoken with confidence. But, sadly, that would just be a fantasy of mine, unless I discussed it with him and he started learning, like....now. But, I could always work on mine in case I wanted to step into the opposite role someday... <.< >.>

Peachy

Do you mean IRL? I can see that working if you're getting babied IRL, but this surely won't work over the internet. You wouldn't be able to understand the actions in the whole process (lke *picks the little one up and places him in the crib*) when spoken in French and you lack a decent amount of vocabulary.

Peachy

Alternately:
    Traemo puts Peachy into the crib, "Dare ga yoi no akachan?"

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Do you mean IRL? I can see that working if you're getting babied IRL, but this surely won't work over the internet. You wouldn't be able to understand the actions in the whole process (lke *picks the little one up and places him in the crib*) when spoken in French and you lack a decent amount of vocabulary.

Peachy
    Meaning real life, not online

For me it was easie, at the beggining, to roleplay in a foreing languaje, it was like putting a mask and be able to do things i was too embarasses to admit i enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsimba View Post
    For me it was easie, at the beggining, to roleplay in a foreing languaje, it was like putting a mask and be able to do things i was too embarasses to admit i enjoyed.
    What language did you speak? How did the whole thing work?