Thread: I have a question about Fursonas

Default I have a question about Fursonas

Okay so, for your fursona, are you supposed to actually choose a furry animal, or could you choose a shark or a turtle or something? Haha I know that sounds silly but I'm honestly just curious, because if I were into the who furry thing I'd def choose to be a shark. Sharks are badass.

It is most common to choose a furry animal, but you can be whatever you want. Speaking of sharks, here you go:

https://d.facdn.net/art/myoti/134850...chubbymaid.png

No, your fursona does not need to be furry And its not silly sounding. There are many anthro reptiles, birds, sea critters, bugs, and even some planes out there.

Shark's Best Friend by LittleNapoleon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Furry is the overall hheadling, some sub-groups include scailies (reptiles/fish) and Avian (featherd), so it is just up to you what you want i to be, also hybrids are not uncommon though some may come under scruteny if it is a bit tooo far out there without explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by erevu View Post
    It is most common to choose a furry animal, but you can be whatever you want. Speaking of sharks, here you go:

https://d.facdn.net/art/myoti/134850...chubbymaid.png

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    No, your fursona does not need to be furry And its not silly sounding. There are many anthro reptiles, birds, sea critters, bugs, and even some planes out there.

Shark's Best Friend by LittleNapoleon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Quote Originally Posted by Icewolf View Post
    Furry is the overall hheadling, some sub-groups include scailies (reptiles/fish) and Avian (featherd), so it is just up to you what you want i to be, also hybrids are not uncommon though some may come under scruteny if it is a bit tooo far out there without explanation.
    haha thanks for answering my question guys! i've been wondering about that for a while hahah