Thread: I've never been so happy...

Default I've never been so happy...

I am so happy to have all of you. I have people who are willing to support me through everything I have been through. I truly love everyone here and I am so grateful that I found ADISC. Without it I would probably have never had the nerve to let out my inner toddler. I don't think I will ever leave. Special thanks to all the friends I have made; I am sorry I havn't been talking to you guys. I have a lot in my life that I am trying to deal with right now, but that does NOT mean that you are not important to me. You guys are wonderful, and you have a very special place in my heart.

Thank you for being a wonderful support group!

All my love,

It's really nice that you've taken the time to post this. The adisc forum and chat community are one of the friendliest groups I've ever encountered on the internet and I do everything I can to try and support it. It was of tremendous help to me, to you and to countless others. I think a lot of us would be in a much worse position without this community and it's great to see a thread that recognises that.