Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from California

Red face Greetings from California

Hello Everyone! I've been lurking for too long. It's nice to find a community like this. I've never shared the following with anyone.

I've been attracted to diapers since I was about 5 or 6. I was also a bed wetter, and was always very embarrassed by it.

I had a dream when I was young that really set things off for me. I was lost inside a girly mansion. I was desperately looking for an exit when I came upon a nursery. Standing there was a beautiful motherly witch, with red hair. She bent over and said "You'll make a cute little girl!"

She waved her wand, and I turned to run. Suddenly the ground below me turned into soft pink pillows, and I became weak at the knees. I fell down and felt very comfortable warm, and happy. My clothes changed into a white frilly baby outfit. I sat up and looked down at myself. My hair started to grow, and a very thick disposable diaper emerged from under the dress. I gasped, shocked to hear my voice in a high pitch girly voice.

The witch leaned right over me, cooing. I remember being really struck by how gorgeous she was. "Awww, you're such a cute little baby!"

Then it happened. I had my first wet dream.

I woke up half way through my first orgasm. I was wearing a wet pull up at the time. I was very shocked by this experience, and tried not to think about too much. Other diaper dreams followed.

I finally discovered diaper fetish websites when I was about 13. It wasn't until fairly recently that I finally had the guts to buy diapers for myself. I have loved every minute of it. I even bought a couple girly outfits to wear with the diapers. I'm definitely more into the diaper though. It's both sexual and a security thing for me.

I'm into film, filmmaking, and hiking. I also love to read and write. I love California, and will probably spend most of my life here.

Phew. Feels good to write all that down and share with people who understand. I'll try not to lurk so much in the future, but I am a little shy. I tend to force myself to be outgoing.

I look forward to spending more time here, and maybe connecting with some great people. See you all later! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by LaLoneDigi View Post
    Hello Everyone! I've been lurking for too long. It's nice to find a community like this. I've never shared the following with anyone.

I've been attracted to diapers since I was about 5 or 6. I was also a bed wetter, and was always very embarrassed by it.

I had a dream when I was young that really set things off for me. I was lost inside a girly mansion. I was desperately looking for an exit when I came upon a nursery. Standing there was a beautiful motherly witch, with red hair. She bent over and said "You'll make a cute little girl!"

She waved her wand, and I turned to run. Suddenly the ground below me turned into soft pink pillows, and I became weak at the knees. I fell down and felt very comfortable warm, and happy. My clothes changed into a white frilly baby outfit. I sat up and looked down at myself. My hair started to grow, and a very thick disposable diaper emerged from under the dress. I gasped, shocked to hear my voice in a high pitch girly voice.

The witch leaned right over me, cooing. I remember being really struck by how gorgeous she was. "Awww, you're such a cute little baby!"

I woke up half way through my first orgasm. I was wearing a wet pull up at the time. I was very shocked by this experience, and tried not to think about too much. Other diaper dreams followed.

I finally discovered diaper fetish websites when I was about 13. It wasn't until fairly recently that I finally had the guts to buy diapers for myself. I have loved every minute of it. I even bought a couple girly outfits to wear with the diapers. I'm definitely more into the diaper though. It's both sexual and a security thing for me.

I'm into film, filmmaking, and hiking. I also love to read and write. I love California, and will probably spend most of my life here.

Phew. Feels good to write all that down and share with people who understand. I'll try not to lurk so much in the future, but I am a little shy. I tend to force myself to be outgoing.

I look forward to spending more time here, and maybe connecting with some great people. See you all later! :-D
    Hey, LaLoneDigi. Great intro, and thanks for sharing the dream that got you started! I remember when i was younger I used to have the occasional diaper dream, and I loved them all. I also love to hike and read, but I have yet to try my hand at writing. I'm too scared something bad will happen. Me, I've been into them forever, longer than 5.

Anyway, welcome to the site, and hope to see you back soon!

Welcome! I am also a California product. Even though I have lived in AZ most of my life I will always be a Los Angeles boy. It is engrained into my heart and the smell of the ocean still in my nose. I was the kid who sprinted down the beach and into the waves for the first time in a diaper. I'm still lured to it.

I also have diaper dreams although they always involve getting caught in them but in an accepting way. They are always different.

Recently about a year and a half ago I bought my first diaper after the desire was "rekindled" by my GF and wear occasionally when the desire is pulse-pounding.

I hope you find all your answers here and you will probably find that it's easy to be outgoing. Again, welcome.

Hi LaLoneDigi welcome to ADISC.

Interesting experience you have there. I'm attracted to diaper when I was about 5 years old but I keep them as secret and I've never explored that side when I'm about 13 years old. I get my first diaper(which is sadly I stole them) which is a baby diaper and of course they don't fit so I used Underwear as an extra. And then When I'm playing with that. I accidently rubbed myself and then it suddenly happen I have my first orgasm(at that tine I don't have any wet dreams) at first I don't know what happen the diaper is filled with an sticky things and all of sudden I know about this thing in internet.

Well to be honest diapered dream is quite rare to me but they sometimes appear. And my last dream is about Me sitting in the livingroom of an apartment watching TV. When someone opens the door and then say "Hey baby I'm home". And it turned out to be my wonderful partner(I have a dream before and this guy is the same from previous dream). We exchange kiss as he went into rooms and said "How is baby mood today? Ready to have wonderful play ahead?" He said to me. And then I said "Not today I'm trying to relax here" And then he come and throw stuff at me(Diaper, Paci, Collar, Paws, Tails and then said "I'm not asking baby I'm ordered you to. So now you better take off your big boy clothes now. And then after I pulled down all of my clothes. He start to dressing me and then said "Let's go to nursery baby" Of course the nursery is more like a mix of nursery and sex dungeon. And sadly the rest of the stories is too graphic to tell in here.

Wow another movie fan. So what kind of movies you like? I personally like all kind of genres but mostly Action, Thriller, War, Comedy and as for favorite movies? I think the list is too long to write here. So what kind of book you like to read? I personally read non-fiction a lot but I enjoyed Thriller novel. Oh if you want to. We have story threads in this forum. It's always good to see more writers.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC. and once again welcome.

Welcome, I'm from so cal too well east los angeles county to be exact. But I'm an OC kid for sure since I spent so much time there. But welcome welcome nice too see I'm not the only person in cali standing looking at the diaper aisle awkwardly.

Welcome! I like how you write, haha, have you ever considered writing stories about diapers and whatnot ? You're talented!

@archer- I love movies of all kinds. I'll watch just about anything. The last couple of movies I watched were "But I'm A Cheerleader" and "[Rec]". I enjoyed them both. As far as books go, I mostly read fantasy, science fiction, and comedies. I unfortunately haven't read much this year. The last book I read was "The Hunger Games". It was pretty good, but I don't think I'll read the rest of the series.

@mannymku- I still get butterflies buying diapers. I'm usually cool and nonchalant about it, but one time I couldn't hide my feelings, and ended up stammering like a shy embarrassed child. She knew the diapers were for me! I was blushing, but enjoyed the experience.

@ClosettedDL- Thank you. I've thought about writing diaper stories from time to time. It may very well happen someday. Maybe when I'm not so busy.

@archer- I love movies of all kinds. I'll watch just about anything. The last couple of movies I watched were "But I'm A Cheerleader" and "[Rec]". I enjoyed them both. As far as books go, I mostly read fantasy, science fiction, and comedies. I unfortunately haven't read much this year. The last book I read was "The Hunger Games". It was pretty good, but I don't think I'll read the rest of the series.
    Same as me Well two last movie I watched is The Dictator and Cars 2(not my first time I just love that movie). The Hunger Games? I see the movies but I haven't read the book. Well the last novel I finished is Fatherland(20 years anniversary edition) by Robert Harris. Old novel but still makes me thrilled. And the last book I read was(In English language category) Iran-Iraq War in the Air 1980-1988. Yeah I know not everybody want to read that book. But for me?Awesome.

great dream! welcome to adisc

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC, LaLoneDigi.

I'm also from California. Any chance you'll be going to Further Confusion next January?