Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABUniverse

Talking ABUniverse

I am thinking about ordering the sample pack from ABUniverse (my first diapers ever!). How much do they charge for shipping and handling?

It depends on where you are shipping them to, and how much the order weighs.

When you go to the check out you can click on "calculate shipping charges" and it will tell you how much it will cost to ship your order.
    Last edited by dbtim59; 02-Oct-2012 at 00:49. Reason: Adding more info

For a sample pack it starts at I believe $10 and goes up from there, they have free shipping on orders over $50

Quote Originally Posted by MrNy View Post
    For a sample pack it starts at I believe $10 and goes up from there, they have free shipping on orders over $50
    Free shipping starts at $150 of diapers.

Has any one here had a bad experience with Abuniverse? I've heard good and bad about them not returning emails or calls. Just wondering because I too want to order samples and for the service they provide I'd expect them to be customer oriented. Also free shipping starts at $150.00 or more (order total).

My experience was so-so. They didn't give me a tracking code and it took about two weeks to arrive. It seemed they may have forgotten about me because when I contacted support, they finally sent the package out. This was my experience last year. I haven't ordered from them since.

I have not tried diapers, but I have tried pull-ups. How different are they?

Quote Originally Posted by footielurker View Post
    Do the same people run ABCanada, or do they just resell?
    As far as I know they are separate, ABCanada is based out of Vancouver and they bought the company from the previous owner. They also do pickups.