Thread: Anyone tried abena abri wing diapers

Default Anyone tried abena abri wing diapers

Has Anyone tried abena abri wing diapers. If so could you tell me what you think

I don't like them. The whole concept on them is flawed in my opinion. They were not very comfortable and the velcro rubbed into my skin. They are supposed to make them easier to put on and change in the standing position if you are elderly and have a hard time with the tapes, but single taped diapers would accomplish that better and with fewer problems. If you want to try them, go ahead, but I recomend a sample pack to start and even then you could buy some descent other diapers for the same price. As far as absorbancy however they did quite nicely, though they would leak if you were moving around or lying down because unlike tape diapers there is not much to stop leaks out of the front of the diaper.

Question mclesson diapers thin pad and plastic backing great diaper

hello

- - - Updated - - -

96 diapers for 45 dalors cheap and they are light and hold up great

Default Re: Anyone tried abena abri wing diapers

Thanks. I think im gonna give them a try. Im very active at my work and abri form are no good. I have been using abri fkex but im still new so i wanna alot of different types to see whats works best for me. Ill let you kniw how it goes

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I've used the equivalent from Euron. I find them useful as a day-nappy because I also self-catheter (intermittent) so its easy to pull down the front of the nappy to do that. With tape-ons, there's always the chance that the tapes won't stick back again. I wouldn't dare use them at night though.

Why not at night. Not that ill use them at night.

There's not enough coverage in them to work at night. They're narrow all the way to the top front and back, and as I have a tendency to sleep on my side that's just asking for a wet bed.

Thanks for the info. Mine will ariive in the mail today

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I don't like them. The whole concept on them is flawed in my opinion. They were not very comfortable and the velcro rubbed into my skin. They are supposed to make them easier to put on and change in the standing position if you are elderly and have a hard time with the tapes, but single taped diapers would accomplish that better and with fewer problems. If you want to try them, go ahead, but I recomend a sample pack to start and even then you could buy some descent other diapers for the same price. As far as absorbancy however they did quite nicely, though they would leak if you were moving around or lying down because unlike tape diapers there is not much to stop leaks out of the front of the diaper.
    Your right. There crap. Ill stick with the abri flex