Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing ab clothes in public

Default Wearing ab clothes in public

has any one ever gone out in public wearing there ab clothing? If so was it a positive experience? I have these Winnie the pooh shortalls that i really want to go out in public with just once. I haven't because of the obvious issues related with such actions. Might be a stupid question, just thought id ask, thanks for reading

I have a pair of winne the pooh overalls that I wear out in public over my pink butterfly onesie, my experiences have always been positive. I've never had someone give a rude remark and I live in a bible belt area.

For my boy, the most childish clothes he had used were some jean shorts and a phineas and Ferd yellow t-shirt. It was defenetelly juvenile but nothing in the AB range I supose

I've gone out in my bib overalls and a diaper, but it was winter time and I was wearing a coat over them. Still, it was sort of fun.

I've got a romper with a chop-choo T-shirt that I wear underneath.

This all depends on how babyish your baby clothes are and what the people you happen to be around on the day are like. Things like plain dungarees, cartoony t-shirts, velcro trainers and so on will probably be fine. Padding or little underwear is usually an option too as you can wear it under adult clothes - you'll know it's there, but no one else will

Falkio

I've never gone out in obvious AB gear, but I've been in plenty of compromising things when nobody was around. If I'm going to wear something while I'm out, I'll wear clothes over top. There are definitely places you can openly wear things, like conventions, or the woods, but generally not around common places with people.

I've worn my kermit shirt and a binkie at a night club but they prolly thought I was on drugs. The Infantilism concept is so swept under the woodwork it's ridiculous!

Commonly i go out in my overalls with one of my passable onesie. I think the only comment that was rude/joke was someone asked "where is luigi" other times is just some girls giggling that i just brush off.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    I've never gone out in obvious AB gear, but I've been in plenty of compromising things when nobody was around. If I'm going to wear something while I'm out, I'll wear clothes over top. There are definitely places you can openly wear things, like conventions, or the woods, but generally not around common places with people.
    Well, sometimes, you forget your sweatshirt is open and your tethered pacifier dangles out in the open and and old couple walks by...

I usually don't wear AB items in the open, although I do have a lot of Mickey Mouse clothing. I feel it sort of skirts the issue, insomuch that they are certainly made for adults, but clearly exude a childish soul hidden beneath.

I did just wear my overalls in public, but it was to Rainfurrest and that isn't really out of the ordinary at all.

For me, it's about comfort and at this time, wearing in public is more negative (nerve-wracking) than it is positive (relaxing). Plus, one must consider the comfort level of others in deciding whether or not to wear in public. It's one thing to wear at a con full of other littlefurs; it's a whole other matter to wear when visiting the mall.