Thread: New =]

Default New =]

I'm a college student. I've been into regressing all my life. I've just recently been able to buy my own diapers, pacis, and bottles and I've really been enjoying them. I have a wonderful boyfriend who somewhat supports and plays along with my enjoyment of being little. He changes my diapers, gives me my bottle, talks to me like I'm a baby, but only sometimes.

I like spending time with my friends, shopping, caring for my nieces and nephew, and working out.

I'm really just looking for some friends that are also into being treated like a baby. So if you want to be friends talk to me!!

Well hello there.

It is always a pleasure and honor to welcome another Carolinian to this site. Back when I first got online it seemed that North Carolina was some forbidden desolated ABDL wasteland. I hope you find this to be as warm and welcoming place as I have.

Now is there anything else you would like to share. We like to get to know the person beyond an intrest in diapers