Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Default Why?

I am not ic. But a lot of people on here are. And I was whondering why'll how you became ic. Or if you we're born with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To quote Lady Gaga: "I was born this way." :P I'm incontinent due to complications from a medical condition I've had since birth. Been in diapers my whole life.
    Last edited by Kodey; 29-Sep-2012 at 22:16.

some people are born with it, some people develop it, and some people get injured and it's a symptom of those injuries.

My incontinence is the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old.

Mine is the possibility of surgery I had at 10 yrs old and grown over the years.

Mine started only 6 months ago. The cause is as yet unknown, but it's some sort of neurological problem, and they are going to start testing me for Multiple Sclerosis (among other things) in the next couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    some people are born with it...
    Surely everyone is born with it...? That's why babies wear diapers...

Default Why?

I knew someone was gona say that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spinal cord problems.Grew up when only cloth diaper were around so very hard to hide that fact .

Born with an overactive bladder and irritable bowels. The severity fluctuated throughout childhood. Bladder problems became worse in my twenties after excessive drug use triggered anxiety disease and then a series of surgeries in which they did a spinal block. Can't go anywhere without wearing diapers.