Thread: Mollycuddles fabulous introductory Post,

Default Mollycuddles fabulous introductory Post,

Hi its me, whoever that is, I am old, and gender unstable, my purpose for coming here was to find more info on which diapers would best suit me.
    I have never really self analysed the why of diapers for me. Partly I am sort of a fetish collector, I try lots of stuff, the diapers came from somewhere, and lead to dabbling into age regression.

The gender unstable bit, well mostly always wanted to be a girl, but sometimes I function well as a man, and I could never form a single self image of me, confused yet,
    The male me is highly technical, mechanical and can fix make or invent just about anything,
    The female me, is actually quite similar, except crafty with make up, and such.

So that s all I can think of, need to know more just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollycuddle View Post
    Hi its me, whoever that is, I am old, and gender unstable, my purpose for coming here was to find more info on which diapers would best suit me.
    I have never really self analysed the why of diapers for me. Partly I am sort of a fetish collector, I try lots of stuff, the diapers came from somewhere, and lead to dabbling into age regression.

The gender unstable bit, well mostly always wanted to be a girl, but sometimes I function well as a man, and I could never form a single self image of me, confused yet,
    The male me is highly technical, mechanical and can fix make or invent just about anything,
    The female me, is actually quite similar, except crafty with make up, and such.

So that s all I can think of, need to know more just ask.
    Hi Mollycuddle Welcome to ADISC.

Well in here we don't fuss about age I tell you that and also gender. Oh yeah on the main purpose I am afraid I can't help you much problem is I'm living in different parts of the world and we have different diaper in here so sorry/ But I believe your quest for diapers is going to be answered not to long since we do have a lot of diaper expert in here.

So it seems your male side loves something technical if you don't mind what kind of technical stuff? Just wondering. So any hobbies and interest beside technical stuff?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Welcome to the site, you'll find folks to advise and guide you in many niche intrests as you explore.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post

So it seems your male side loves something technical if you don't mind what kind of technical stuff? Just wondering. So any hobbies and interest beside technical stuff? …
    I fix factory machines for a living, my other interests are everything from racecars to radios, basically I like to know the how of everthing

...my other interests are everything from racecars to radios, ...
    Yeah, there's some rumor floating around that some hotshot Piston Cup racecar is setting up his big racing headquarters here.

Nice to meet you Mollycuddle, what kinds of racecars are you into?

Falkio

Hi its me, whoever that is, I am old, and gender unstable, my purpose for coming here was to find more info on which diapers would best suit me. I have never really self analysed the why of diapers for me. Partly I am sort of a fetish collector, I try lots of stuff, the diapers came from somewhere, and lead to dabbling into age regression.
    Welcome to ADISC, Mollycuddle.

If you're looking for quality diapers, Cherub made a good post about it here. Don't worry too much about why you like diapers. None of us have figured that out either. Its freaky, but something I've just come to accept.

I have a couple fetishes, but diapers are my main interest.

See you around!

I fix factory machines for a living, my other interests are everything from racecars to radios, basically I like to know the how of everthing
    Wow that is cool. I am not what you called an technical person my brain only works with Technical Aspect of military equipment, Airplane, and yeah Cars. So what kind of racecars you like? The simple NASCAR or High Tech Formula 1?

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Yeah, there's some rumor floating around that some hotshot Piston Cup racecar is setting up his big racing headquarters here.
    I hear that as well but I couldn't remember who that was. Is it the one who has an beef with Italian Formula Racer?