Thread: Proper way to Baby girlfriend?

Default Proper way to Baby girlfriend?

Hey everyone, first time posting and not sure if this is the right board, but here it goes.

I've been a DL for as long as I remember, not sure why, but that's irrelevant...sorta lol.

Met myself a real sweetheart almost 9 months ago and I know for sure we will be together for a VERY long time. I always felt very emasculated by wearing diapers and she doesn't know I do and won't as I don't plan to tell her (gotta give a little to get a little haha), but she does know I find it adorable when girls wear and has even let me diaper her plenty of times(Depends are all I have to work with living at home). And although she goes along with it with a smile, I really want to start making it fun for her. I feel like if I can get her to enjoy it more that she will eventuallyd want to participate without me asking. She is going to be coming home for college soon for a week and afterwards I have to leave for the Military. My question being this:

What fun things can I add to my list of things to do that would make it more desirable? As I said before, she is GREAT with it and is pretty open minded. I plan on doing a lot of this when I leave BMT and she lives with me over the Summer wherever I'm at.

1. Buy some legit ABU Cushies
    2. Buy some Bambino Classicos
    3. Buy her a new pacifier
    4. Buy her a stuffed animal
    5. Take her on an outing while diapered
    6. Feed her like a Baby
    7. Watch a childish movie with her
    8. Change her wet diapers
    9. Make and/or buy a cute outfit for her (i.e. Romper)
    10. Put her down for naps
    11. Play CHILDISH board games
    12. Hair in pigtails
    13. Bathe her
    14. Arts and crafts
    15. Go for walks and/or little hikes
    16. Get a legit Baby bottle

Oh and she's like a foot shorter than me and adorable in every way. Thanks i advance!

mmm dont forget the Dolls... but you will have to play dolls with her!

Quote Originally Posted by cubsimba View Post
    mmm dont forget the Dolls... but you will have to play dolls with her!
    Thanks for the idea I might just have to pick her up a nice little stuffy. She loves stuffed animals

just some personal thoughts being into this myself i would be careful what you baby her with. for example i would wait on feeding her any thing other than a bottle because it will be really demeaning and hard to get used to first time especially since shes not super into this (even if she is open minded) i would pick an age like 3 or 4 and stick to things little girls do around those ages like dolls and princess movies maybe a trip to the zoo would be fun ( but if you go out in public with her) and you want her to be diapered I would start with pull ups or good nights or something a little less noticeable. take things SUPER slow especially if you haven't ever really babied her before. you also need to discuss boundaries while shes still in "adult" mode and then something that will make a HUGE difference is how you treat her it really won't matter what you do as much as HOW you do it. like be super sweet show her you love taking care of her tell her in the very beginning that you'll take care of everything and she can just relax ect. praise her constantly (if she like praise that is some ppl aren't huge fans) be super gentle with her touch her often but NOT in a sexual way (that will make a big difference trust me) stroke her hair, her cheek ect.. hold her hand in a protective way, and tell her its "daddies job to keep her safe" i know it will probably be hard especially since i'm sure your attracted to her when shes little but try to make the whole day about just her emotionally and try to keep any "big sexual" stuff to a minimum like if you bath her TRY to keep it platonic n i'm pretty sure that will sell most any girl on the idea of this lol as for more idea's you could finger paint, or go take her to see finding nemo in 3D! take her shopping for her own toys maybe, take her to the park n play hide and seek, swing on the swings ect.. you could take her to the children's musem (if you have one) take her out for ice cream (make sure it gets a chance to melt all over) play disney songs in the car and just have fun! keep us updated! and i hope it works out for you!

for the first times, well, you have to be very carefull, try not to embarrass her too much, just keep her confortable and happy. it is the key for all this, to have fun and make the "kid" feel safe and protected.

It was like that for my little boy, but little by little, I made him feel confortable with me, and things started to change. Now he really enjoy being pampered and be overlly protected. It is very cute and very satisfying!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    just some personal thoughts being into this myself i would be careful what you baby her with. for example i would wait on feeding her any thing other than a bottle because it will be really demeaning and hard to get used to first time especially since shes not super into this (even if she is open minded) i would pick an age like 3 or 4 and stick to things little girls do around those ages like dolls and princess movies maybe a trip to the zoo would be fun ( but if you go out in public with her) and you want her to be diapered I would start with pull ups or good nights or something a little less noticeable. take things SUPER slow especially if you haven't ever really babied her before. you also need to discuss boundaries while shes still in "adult" mode and then something that will make a HUGE difference is how you treat her it really won't matter what you do as much as HOW you do it. like be super sweet show her you love taking care of her tell her in the very beginning that you'll take care of everything and she can just relax ect. praise her constantly (if she like praise that is some ppl aren't huge fans) be super gentle with her touch her often but NOT in a sexual way (that will make a big difference trust me) stroke her hair, her cheek ect.. hold her hand in a protective way, and tell her its "daddies job to keep her safe" i know it will probably be hard especially since i'm sure your attracted to her when shes little but try to make the whole day about just her emotionally and try to keep any "big sexual" stuff to a minimum like if you bath her TRY to keep it platonic n i'm pretty sure that will sell most any girl on the idea of this lol as for more idea's you could finger paint, or go take her to see finding nemo in 3D! take her shopping for her own toys maybe, take her to the park n play hide and seek, swing on the swings ect.. you could take her to the children's musem (if you have one) take her out for ice cream (make sure it gets a chance to melt all over) play disney songs in the car and just have fun! keep us updated! and i hope it works out for you!
    Wow! Lots of really good advice in there She's one of those girls that's had a lot of responsibility throughout her life, even at an early age. So I think a lot of this advice will kinda help break down that wall a little bit and show her she can be my baby anytime without fear of responsibilities or work

As to everyone else, thanks for the responses and I'll be sure to keep you all updated This will be much easier when I'm living on my own though

Still taking ideas though Thanks!

H0TWH33LS

Tie Dye might be cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    awesome advice wall-of-text
    I'm seconding the 'talking about boundaries' part. Knowing what each other is comfortable with is really, really important. Also, maintaining those boundaries, so that if either of you feel uncomfortable, that person wouldn't be afraid to mention it when it happens. If she's doing all of this for you and isn't truly into it (which seems like a lot to ask), I don't think that doing all of those things would necessarily make her feel better, unless it's one of those "I'm happy if you're happy" things that never seem to work out long-term because resentment builds up pretty easily in those cases.