Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally decided to join!

Default Finally decided to join!

Hi, everyone! My name's Nick. I'm a pretty calm and funny guy. I'm a freshman in college at the moment majoring in Computer Science. I'm almost halfway through my first semester.

I remember liking diapers basically forever. I was stealing them from my little sister when I was about 4 years old so this goes back quite some time. Now that I moved away from home and into a dorm, I'm finally gonna get myself some real diapers!

I like video games, Doctor Who, music, lots of stuff. I'm currently playing Borderlands 2, almost caught up on series 7 of Doctor Who and addicted to Anberlin. I go through phases with bands really often so I'll probably be onto something else by next week.

I joined to talk to other people into this kind of thing. I'm not sure I need support at the moment. (Though I might when I decide to tell my girlfriend) But I've heard great things about the community here and thought I'd give it a try.

So that's my story. I can't wait to talk to you all

I go to FDU, by the way for people who are asking
    Last edited by NickTea; 29-Sep-2012 at 02:44. Reason: Added my college

Hi Nick. I'm a freshman in college myself. Doctor Who is awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at your profile, I see you are from New Jersey. So am I! Although I'm currently going to college out of state.

Oh, cool! Favorite Doctor?

And yeah, I found a college in state so I didn't go far. I couldn't find a school that I liked better in other places

Quote Originally Posted by NickTea View Post
    Hi, everyone! My name's Nick. I'm a pretty calm and funny guy. I'm a freshman in college at the moment majoring in Computer Science. I'm almost halfway through my first semester.

I remember liking diapers basically forever. I was stealing them from my little sister when I was about 4 years old so this goes back quite some time. Now that I moved away from home and into a dorm, I'm finally gonna get myself some real diapers!

I like video games, Doctor Who, music, lots of stuff. I'm currently playing Borderlands 2, almost caught up on series 7 of Doctor Who and addicted to Anberlin. I go through phases with bands really often so I'll probably be onto something else by next week.

I joined to talk to other people into this kind of thing. I'm not sure I need support at the moment. (Though I might when I decide to tell my girlfriend) But I've heard great things about the community here and thought I'd give it a try.

So that's my story. I can't wait to talk to you all
    Hi NickTea,

It's nice to meet you and see that our reputation (outside the site) is viewed kindly among others.
    I hope we can be friends, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone here on ADISC!!!!

And I thought I was the only one that liked doctor who.

Tennant is my favorite doctor but I think Eccelsten gets a bad rap. I really liked him too. As far as schools go, I applied to a few in NJ (Rutgers, Montclair State, and Monmouth U) but I decided to go to a school pretty far out of state because they offered me a good scholarship. I miss it, though!

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    Hi NickTea,

It's nice to meet you and see that our reputation (outside the site) is viewed kindly among others.
    I hope we can be friends, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone here on ADISC!!!!

And I thought I was the only one that liked doctor who.
    Don't be silly, everyone loves Doctor Who.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodey View Post
    Tennant is my favorite doctor but I think Eccelsten gets a bad rap. I really liked him too. As far as schools go, I applied to a few in NJ (Rutgers, Montclair State, and Monmouth U) but I decided to go to a school pretty far out of state because they offered me a good scholarship. I miss it, though!
    I'm apparently a minority, but I love Matt Smith. Amy bugs me, but Smith rules. I got a pretty good scholarship here. But it had one of my favorite Computer Science programs so I went here. I owuld have went somewhere cooler if I found anywhere :P

10 is my fav, then 9. Not all that fond of 11, to tell you the truth.

Welcome to ADISC Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by NickTea View Post
    Don't be silly, everyone loves Doctor Who.

I'm apparently a minority, but I love Matt Smith. Amy bugs me, but Smith rules. I got a pretty good scholarship here. But it had one of my favorite Computer Science programs so I went here. I owuld have went somewhere cooler if I found anywhere :P
    I really like Smith too. It doesn't hurt that I find him kinda sexy, too LOL.